Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Growing Engineering & Manufacturing Services provider is seeking a talented Senior Instrumentation & Controls Engineer to assume leadership responsibilities in their Beaumont, Texas facility.
This position will have opportunity to create Instrumentation and Electrical processes to become standards across the enterprise. The Sr. I&E Engineer is responsible for all electrical, instrument and control systems projects from design through estimation, bid review and recommendation, installation, start up as well as day-to-day maintenance engineering support.
- Create Instrumentation and Electrical processes to become the standard for all facilities
- Responsibility for all electrical, instrument and control systems projects, including estimation, design, bid review and recommendation, installation, start up and maintenance engineering support
- Work with Sites to improve safety performance and identify opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with operations personnel and Instrument & Electrical technicians in diagnosing Instrument & Electrical problems and issues; develop alternatives, propose and implement solutions for long-term reliability by conducting root cause failure analyses and recommending preventive/predictive maintenance programs
- Analyze existing systems with regard to their technical reliability
- Develop and maintain technical standards for electrical, instrumentation and control engineering, equipment and promote and monitor standardization
- Supervise draftsmen & engineering consultants in preparation of P&IDs, loop drawings, and spec sheets
- Audit Plant systems to ensure good practice
- BSEE is required
- 5+ years relevant instrumentation experience, including knowledge of in-line instruments, analyzers, Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS), emergency shutdown systems, DCS hardware & interfacing, PLC system, Electrical load studies and electrical distribution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of current instrument and electrical standards and practices.
- Ability to travel occasionally
About Kane Partners LLC:
Kane Partners LLC is a Philadelphia based full service staffing firm, your HR Solution concentrating on technology clients, especially Information Technology (IT), Engineering and Manufacturing. For those clients we continue to successfully offer a full range of staffing services across all disciplines, including: Information Technology (IT), Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance and Administrative.
As a full service staffing firm, Kane Partners provides all services within staffing and HR services including: Permanent Placement, Retained, Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Temporary Staffing.
Kane Partners serves a range of industries, focusing on: Electronics, Telecommunications, Consumer Products, Manufacturing, Software Development, Networking, Pharmaceuticals, Semiconductor, Healthcare, Financial Services, and Government.
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,