Responsibilities This is a position that requires you have a unique blend of business development, account management, and organizational change management knowledge.
As jTask engages with clients in the application organizational change management methodologies, you have direct responsibility for managing more than one customer team, managing small customer accounts or jTask integrator partnerships. You are one who has project leadership responsibility, identifies and closes additional and follow-on work, and leads/supports business development activities.
- Demonstrated ability to sell consulting services to new clients and also close additional/follow-on work with existing clients
- Instructional design using ADDIE methodology
- Ability to create presentations, proposals and SOWs
- Written communication skills include: formal documentation, statements of work, proposals, sources sought and request for information responses, industry presentations, white papers, case studies and social networking (blogging, tweeting, LinkedIn)
- Superior client interface and consulting skills
- 5+ years office leadership, team management experience
- Hands-on experience with SAP end-user training, project communications, and change impact/risk analysis.
- Hands-on experience with instructional design development tools (Articulate, Captivate, uPerform, UPK or SAP WPB), Microsoft Excel, databases, SharePoint and HTML
- Experience running small consulting/delivery teams
Education and Experience
- BS/MS in organizational development, adult education or the equivalent.
Compensation & Work Location jTask is based in Palo Alto, California, with clients headquartered primarily in the west US. We offer a competitive salary, bonus compensation, and benefits. Willingness to travel (up to 50%)