Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior Consultant Jobs in Palo Alto, CA
Sr. Consultant, Principal - SAP Organizational Change Management (OCM)
As jTask engages with clients in the application organizational change management methodologies, you have direct responsibility for managing more than one customer team, managing small customer accounts or jTask integrator partnerships. You are one who has project leadership responsibility, identifies and closes additional and follow-on work, and leads/supports business development activities.
- Demonstrated ability to sell consulting services to new clients and also close additional/follow-on work with existing clients
- Instructional design using ADDIE methodology
- Ability to create presentations, proposals and SOWs
- Written communication skills include: formal documentation, statements of work, proposals, sources sought and request for information responses, industry presentations, white papers, case studies and social networking (blogging, tweeting, LinkedIn)
- Superior client interface and consulting skills
- 5+ years office leadership, team management experience
- Hands-on experience with SAP end-user training, project communications, and change impact/risk analysis.
- Hands-on experience with instructional design development tools (Articulate, Captivate, uPerform, UPK or SAP WPB), Microsoft Excel, databases, SharePoint and HTML
- Experience running small consulting/delivery teams
- BS/MS in organizational development, adult education or the equivalent.
About jTask, Inc.:
jTask is an organizational change management and training company. Combining extensive experience, comprehensive capabilities across industries from semiconductor to medical equipment to retail to banking in some of the world's most successful companies, jTask has an impeccable record of accomplishment of helping customers and partners successfully go live with SuccessFactors, Salesforce and SAP.
jTask offers competitive pay rates, company benefits for pre-tax savings on insurance, health costs, fitness and retirement. Our employees also benefit from a company provided, fully-loaded laptop and smartphone.
The home page is jtask.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Senior Consultant jobs in Palo Alto, California:
Senior Consultant Oracle Cloud HCM Workforce Management (Tim NEW!
Oracle in Cupertino, CA
Posted 4 days ago on Job.com
Business Processes Senior Consultant Job NEW!
SAP in Palo Alto, CA
Posted 2 days ago on the web
Sr. Consultant NEW!
VMware in Palo Alto, CA
Posted 3 days ago on Nexxt