Working collaboratively with the COO, leadership team, and strategic partners you will be a member of a dynamic and responsive team, playing a critical role in creating and implementing the strategic direction of J & R Products, Inc. You will be responsible for managing the J & R brand and ensuring continued growth from successful execution of marketing campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Plan and implement a wide range of marketing activities, ensuring consistency of corporate messaging and identity, including customer relations, social media, website management, product launches, project timeline updates with ownership, print materials, and internal communication.
· Collaborate with leadership team and full service advertising agency to redesign website, increase traffic and conversions, and implement pay-per-click campaigns.
· Facilitate Google Adwords and other social paid campaigns, and provide monthly website reporting via Google Analytics or similar marketing platform. Manage and report on Search Engine Optimization efforts.
· Serve as point of contact for all requests for marketing related materials including promotional items, print materials, presentations and other selling tools.
· Work with graphic designer to create encompassing product catalog annually that is visually appealing and a relevant sales tool.
· Grow and maintain a comprehensive prospect database; researching new target markets and clients, track leads and communicate frequently with the sales team to ensure follow through.
· Organize conference participation, association memberships, and associated advertising opportunities, maximizing Return on Investment.
· Maintain corporate social media presence to drive traffic and further brand awareness.
· Coordinate photography/videography shoots, work with technical sales reps and vendor reps to ensure accurate product representation.
· Support sales team in their industry trade show and event strategies, coordinate trade show booth materials and strategies.
· Cooperatively with leadership, develop annual strategic marketing plan and budget. Report on budget to actual monthly.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar.
· Minimum 2-years of sales/marketing experience actively managing campaigns.
· Excellent written, listening and presentation skills.
· Expert in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Email Marketing Software (Mail Chimp, Constant Contact), Content Management Platform (Hubspot or similar).
· Working knowledge of Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Forms.
· Extremely organized, diligent, detail-oriented.
· Ability to travel up to 5% for photoshoots and tradeshows as needed.
LANGUAGE & REASONING SKILLS
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to write simple correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
· Travel to and attendance of industry relevant trade shows as necessary.
· Dexterity required to utilize cell phone, laptop computer, and conduct equipment demonstrations
· The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Office environment. Utilizing a home office desk – sitting, reading, listening, or speaking with the ability to move intermittently throughout the day.
· Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity.
· Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines, and phones.
· Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
· Ability to operate Company vehicle for local errands, deliveries and pickups.
· EOE/AA: M/F/Disability/Vets
J & R Products, Inc. is an independent family owned business with over 35 years of experience. Our products are better because we know the insulating business better. The knowledge we provide can assist you in almost any insulation situation.
J & R Products was built on a foundation of QUALITY. Wood and plastic plugs that are superior to all others make ours the best your money can buy. We pack quality into every bag! J & R Products has a wide selection of high-quality, dependable products for your insulation and weatherization supply needs. Call and ask to speak with one of our spray foam experts. We offer custom on-site spray foam training for the Magnum refillable spray foam systems. Have a question about blowing insulation? Our trained customer service reps can help you pick out the insulation blowing machine that is best for your needs. We can also help with matching the right size generator to power the machine and even set you up with an enclosed trailer to transport your new equipment safely to and from your jobsite. Of course we carry all of the supplies in between that can help you weatherize or insulate any home or commercial project. We are continually adding to our already extensive line of quality products to make sure that we have all the products that you require. We back our quality pledge with attentive customer SERVICE. Efficient facilities, well-trained, responsive employees, and a well-stocked inventory guarantee that most orders are shipped the same day. Our #1 priority at J & R Products is providing our customers with the best service possible.
Posted 16 days ago