Sorry, this job was closed 9 months ago.
We are a Prominent Property Management Company looking for an experienced property manager to oversee and execute the lease up of a 492 unit market rate luxury condo community located in Quincy, MA.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Excellent resident relations skills.
2. The candidate should be polished and professional.
3. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Well organized and self-motivated.
5. Proven leadership skills & the ability to take initiative.
6. Superior judgment and decision making skills.
7. 3+ years of experience in market rate apartment management.
8. Prior lease up and supervisory experience.
9. Bachelor's degree or higher.
10. Familiarity with budgets and basic accounting standards.
11. Yardi experience is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
Staffing, leasing, community relations, staff management, budgetary accountability.
The Job will include an excellent benefit package!
Founded in 1985, the John Flatley Company owns and operates office, research and development complexes, retail centers, and apartment communities throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Posted date: 10 months ago
Browse Residential Property Manager jobs in Quincy MA USA:
National Insurance Inspection Services in Quincy, MA
Posted 13 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
APT Management Group in Wakefield, MA
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Greystar in Somerville, MA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter