Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Residential Property Manager Jobs in Quincy, MA
Residential Property Manager
Benefits OfferedMedical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life
We are a Prominent Property Management Company looking for an experienced property manager to oversee and execute the lease up of a 492 unit market rate luxury condo community located in Quincy, MA.
Desired Skills and Experience:
1. Excellent resident relations skills.
2. The candidate should be polished and professional.
3. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
4. Well organized and self-motivated.
5. Proven leadership skills & the ability to take initiative.
6. Superior judgment and decision making skills.
7. 3+ years of experience in market rate apartment management.
8. Prior lease up and supervisory experience.
9. Bachelor's degree or higher.
10. Familiarity with budgets and basic accounting standards.
11. Yardi experience is a plus.
Responsibilities will include:
Staffing, leasing, community relations, staff management, budgetary accountability.
The Job will include an excellent benefit package!
About John Flatley Company:
Founded in 1985, the John Flatley Company owns and operates office, research and development complexes, retail centers, and apartment communities throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Posted 2 months ago
Browse Residential Property Manager jobs in Quincy, Massachusetts: