Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
John Chance Land Surveys Inc. (www.jchance.com)
Information Decision and Solutions, Lafayette, LA
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: As a member of the IDS development team, works with the applications related to the internal and external portals, and GIS (Geographic Information Systems). Work in support and development roles.
· Develop of portal-based custom applications, application integration, Arc Objects and reporting using AJAX and WCF.
· Work with end users and development team members to define, design and complete development work
· Perform technical design of applications
· Provide estimates for work requests
· Complete development assignment according to agree upon delivery schedule
· Review completed work with clients for acceptance
· Raise risks/issues to the systems integration manager and recommend solutions
John Chance Land Surveys, Inc. provides its clients with a variety of integrated survey services, state-of-the-art technology, and superior regulatory expertise. Our client-driven approach allows us to custom fit our services to our customers needs. By combining the most modern equipment and techniques with five decades of experience, our team of experts will help you with a multitude of solutions for nearly any project.
Browse systems engineer jobs in Lafayette, Louisiana:
CLF Staffing - Lafayette, LA
Posted 12 hours ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Fugro Chance, Inc. - Lafayette, LA
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Fugro - Lafayette, LA
Posted 23 days ago on Beyond