$16 to $18 Hourly
Vision, 401K, Medical, Dental
One of South Florida’s largest restoration companies. We provide 24-Hour Emergency Services to homeowners who have suffered a water, fire or mold loss. We have an immediate opportunity and are currently seeking our next superstar to complement our growing team.
Our mission is to provide our customers with an unmatched service experience. If you are passionate about what you do & work well in a team/family environment then you are the right person to join our team.
This position manages a large amount of inbound calls in a timely manner, engages in conversation with potential customers and acts as liaison between clients and the team working in the field. You will also be providing administrative support to other office personnel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them and directing them appropriately, while notifying company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Answers phones via 12-line phone system, identify customer’s needs and routes calls to appropriate department;
- Takes incoming assignments, dispatch assignment to PTL in rotation and prepare/create appropriate reports;
- Process all email requests from PTL/Technician (email customer forms);
- Processing of vendor assignment claims and follow up with Project Team Leaders as needed to meet timeline requirements.
- Maintain SUGAR CRM: loss inputs, status updates and file documentation;
- Organize and maintain a clean reception and kitchen area;
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by going the extra mile;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support;
- Run reports to ensure proper file management and workflow;
- Scanning and archiving claims documents and correspondence.;
- Other responsibilities and duties to be assigned;
- Customer-Service Skills: You are the first impression of the company. Must be friendly, organized, and well-spoken.
- Computer Skills: You will need the ability to respond to emails, use the phone system, create and manage schedules, and will learn industry specific software.
- Communication Skills: Listening to customers and management, speaking in a clear and friendly manner over the phone, and in person, are essential skills for this position.
- Language Skills: Bilingual - English & Spanish Required
- High School diploma
- Minimum two years of customer service experience
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Computer literacy and must have the ability to learn new software;
- Able to use the following software programs proficiently: Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express, Microsoft Word and Microsfot Excel. Experience in SUGAR CRM, Xactimate, Moisture Mapper and Symbility a plus!
- The right attitude accompanied by a willingness to work, learn and grow in a team environment;
- Friendly telephone manner;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask;
- Knowledge of clerical & administrative procedures;
Background check will be conducted.
Please DO NOT call the office.
About Joe Taylor Restoration:
For over 16 years our company has been providing services for mitigating and remediating water, fire, and mold in the South Florida market. In this challenging and competitive industry we maintain one singular focus: To Provide an Unmatched Service Experience. Through stellar relationships with insurance carriers and agents throughout the state and with our outstanding team of professionals, Joe Taylor Restoration continues to grow and expand. We are fiercely competitive, rank integrity as our number one core value, and are determined to further our growth and reputation as the most trusted and relied upon restoration company in Florida.