70 yr old DC employer is looking for a Database Coordinator. This position will be in the marketing department and be responsible for creating and maintaining client information. Primary responsibilities are: Supporting all contact list building, assisting with developing reports for client metrics and Client Satisfaction Survey reports; developing and maintaining distribution lists; tracking client activity related to invitations, advisories and other mailings; supporting Business Development Managers and Regional Marketing Managers need for client data information; assisting the Market Research & Business Intelligence team with routine client, industry and regional reports; developing and maintaining the client advisory process and best practices; working with IT team to develop reports related to website traffic and contributing to the implementation of new technology projects and upgrading of existing technology applications in the Marketing Department.
• A minimum of three years’ previous work experience in a marketing or IT department. Legal or accounting firm experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms. Strong Internet research search skills and proficiency with relevant research and information tools.
• Confident and easily able to interact with senior level staff and other employees at all levels.
• Capable of working under pressure, managing multiple priorities and within tight timelines..
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an above average attention to detail.
• Have a strong customer focus and attention to detail.
• Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
About JMS Talent Acquisition, LLC.:
Full Service Recruiting Firm supporting major corporations since 1996 in the areas of: Legal, Information Technology, Public Relations, Retail, Supply Chain, Government Contracting