Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Database Coordinator Jobs in Washington, District Of Columbia
• A minimum of three years’ previous work experience in a marketing or IT department. Legal or accounting firm experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms. Strong Internet research search skills and proficiency with relevant research and information tools.
• Confident and easily able to interact with senior level staff and other employees at all levels.
• Capable of working under pressure, managing multiple priorities and within tight timelines..
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills with an above average attention to detail.
• Have a strong customer focus and attention to detail.
• Flexibility to work additional hours, as necessary.
About JMS Talent Acquisition, LLC.:
Full Service Recruiting Firm supporting major corporations and law firms since 1996 in the areas of: Legal, Information Technology, Public Relations, Retail, Supply Chain, Government Contracting
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Database Coordinator jobs in Washington, D.C.:
Sr. Oracle DBA (Top Secret, OCP, Sec+)
UniverCity Staffing in Washington, DC
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Rational Database Administrator (Remote/Telecommute)
Veterans EZ Info Inc in Washington, DC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
1901 Group in Washington, DC
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter