Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Diesel Technician Jobs in Anchorage, AK
Diesel Technician/ Mechanic
My client has a need for four technicans
Heavy Duty Truck Dealership has a need for quality technicians
Compensation will be based on experience.
Experience with either Mack, Volvo, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, Ford Truck, International Truck, CAT, Cummins, Detroit Diesel is preferred.
Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining equipment as detailed in work orders.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must have or be able to obtain CDL A
About JMH Recruiting:
Indepent driver recuiter for over 20 trucking companies
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Diesel Technician jobs in Anchorage, Alaska: