Posted 3 years ago in Automotive
Equipment Service Associate
· Maintains, repairs and modifies automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability.
· Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models and expansions. Maintains and updates all process documentation.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in high levels of automation and PLC controls.
· Minimum of 3-5 years hands-on troubleshooting and repair experience with HIGH levels of automation, ie: A/C drives, complex electrical diagrams, PLC ladder logic, multiple types of Sensors.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of hands on experience in industrial maintenance, mechanical, electrical, electronic systems and PC based controls.
· Siemens PLC S7 experience-preferred.
· Hands-on mechanic for simple to complex, light (small, 6oz) to Heavy (4 ton) machinery ie: Robots, conveyors, lift tables, cable belt elevators. HYDRAULIC basic theory-simple hands on-ie: seal replacement, component replacement, troubleshooting
· PNEUMATICS-extensive hands-on troubleshooting, repair of complex Air-Logic cts. (It’s EVERYWHERE).
· PLC-should understand Ladder logic, be capable of going “on-line” with processor using laptop, and Modify logic rungs as necessary-SIEMENS PRFERED.
Browse equipment service associate jobs in Greer, South Carolina:
On-Board Services in Greer, SC
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
FedEx Office and Print Services, Inc. in Greenville, SC
Posted 11 days ago on CareerBuilder
FedEx Office in Spartanburg, SC
Posted 1 month ago on Beyond