Equipment Service Associate
· Maintains, repairs and modifies automotive manufacturing and test equipment to improve systems uptime and reliability.
· Oversees equipment modifications for process changes, new models and expansions. Maintains and updates all process documentation.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in high levels of automation and PLC controls.
· Minimum of 3-5 years hands-on troubleshooting and repair experience with HIGH levels of automation, ie: A/C drives, complex electrical diagrams, PLC ladder logic, multiple types of Sensors.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of hands on experience in industrial maintenance, mechanical, electrical, electronic systems and PC based controls.
· Siemens PLC S7 experience-preferred.
· Hands-on mechanic for simple to complex, light (small, 6oz) to Heavy (4 ton) machinery ie: Robots, conveyors, lift tables, cable belt elevators. HYDRAULIC basic theory-simple hands on-ie: seal replacement, component replacement, troubleshooting
· PNEUMATICS-extensive hands-on troubleshooting, repair of complex Air-Logic cts. (It’s EVERYWHERE).
· PLC-should understand Ladder logic, be capable of going “on-line” with processor using laptop, and Modify logic rungs as necessary-SIEMENS PRFERED.
ABOUT JDC GROUP
JDC Group is a technology recruiting and staffing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 2005, we connect exceptional technology talent with successful companies all over North America to form productive teams. We were voted one of Atlanta Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and named one of Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America. For more info, visit www.jdc-group.com.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse equipment service associate jobs in Greer, South Carolina:
Kudzu Staffing in Greenville, SC
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
On-Board Services in Greer, SC
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
FedEx Office in Greenville, SC
Posted 1 year ago on Beyond