Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“We offer competitive wages with flexible hours and employment close to home. We are an ESOP company meaning employees own company stock.”
Role Title: Quality Line Inspector
About the Role
We are looking for a hardworking and efficient Quality Inspector for our Passaic, NJ
facility. The Quality Assurance (QA) Line Inspector provides in process checks for the
filling and assembling of quality products and documents for work in process (WIP) and
finished good (F/G), works with Manufacturing to assure proper filling and assembling of
filled items according to standards and specifications.
(included in the following, but not limited to)
• Assure quality according to specifications.
• Enforce Current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP’s) and company
• Verify fill & assembly instructions match bill of material (BOM) and work order.
• Verify all labeling used online, e.g., shade, bottom, ingredient, UPC.
• Audit filling line to ensure line clearance was performed, bulk is approved, and
cGMP’s are being followed.
• Collect test samples for physical, retain, customer and 1st production (as
• Perform all in process inspections as stated in the fill & assembly instructions
o Fill Weight
o Fill Day Code Format
o Cap Torque
o Vacuum Test (leak test)
o Component Verification
o Customer specific requirements
• Create and issue reject forms for non-conformances.
• Interface with all disciplines of Quality and Senior Management making ideas and
goals clearly understood.
• Working knowledge of Spanish preferred
• Minimum High School graduate
• Minimum of 0 to 3 years experience in the cosmetic, pharmaceutical, or related
industry in Quality Assurance / Quality Control.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word tm, Excel tm, PowerPointtm email software.
• Must be able to accurately communicate information to other departments as well
as to Senior Management verbally and via email.
● Employee will be occasionally required to stand (for extended periods) while
performing job duties
● Employee must be able to move or lift objects up to 15 lbs.
● Employee will be required to wear appropriate safety gear as needed
At JCS Health Care Services Inc. Our mission is to respect the wishes of everyone we serve while providing exemplary care to our clients who choose to live independently and productively. We are dedicated to helping people reside safely and comfortably in their homes as an alternative to nursing homes and/or facilities. Our caregivers are appreciated, respected, and are the heart of our business. They provide needed one-on-one in-home care and respite care services. JCS Health Care Services, Inc. currently cares for those residing in Lehigh, Carbon, Northampton, and Monroe Counties.
We're sending you an email you can use to verify and access your account. If you'd like to create a password, create one here.