Software Configuration Engineer
Our team of software developers and engineers work closely with scientific and medical professionals—from concept to application—to understand and translate unmet needs into next-generation integrated telemedicine tools unsurpassed in quality, affordability and flexibility.
- Supports the R&D network domain.
- Supports all R&D workstations, laptops, and servers.
- System administrator for the R&D network domain.
- System administrator for the source and version control systems.
- Software and hardware analyst duties.
- Associates degree in Network Administration.
- Comp TIA A+ certification (Computer Technology Industry Association)
Technology Experience Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of web, client, and Windows desktop applications.
- 2+ years experience troubleshooting PC hardware and software.
- Health care industry experience preferred, but not required
- HIPPA or FDA certification preferred, but not required
- experience in C# or C++ preferred, but not required
- Able to quickly react to changing priorities.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.