Benefits OfferedDental, Medical, Vision
Compensation$29 to $35 per hour
Why Work Here?
Jacked Co is more than a company; we effectively function as an ever-growing family of drivers, riggers, operators, and customers.
Operate class A semi-truck and various trailers as directed from superintendents. Load and unload equipment and customer cargo, tie-down, and secure loads. Be part of the day to day rigging crews operating forklifts and rigging machinery.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
· Class A CDL/ commercial drivers license
· Clean driving record required.
· High school diploma or GED required
· Rigging, and or Forklift experience preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with the team leader and team members.
· Must be able to read, write, and speak English fluently.
· Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
· Willing to complete CPR training.
· Willing to complete forklift certification course
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
· Ability to perform the essential job functions consistent safely and successfully with the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
· Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
· Must be willing to work a varied schedule.
· Must be willing to work weekends as needed.
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
· Must be able to listen and speak clearly on the phone
· Must be able to pass random drug tests with no prior notice.
· Must be willing to wear company-provided uniform on a daily basis.
Jacked Co. is a Merit-Based Shop that provides flexibility for our qualified crews to meet project requirements. To accommodate the needs of almost any project, Jacked Co. maintains strong and long-standing relationships with a variety of material, equipment, and tool suppliers.
Company address: 11475 SW Tonquin Rd Sherwood OR 97140
Posted date: 11 days ago