Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Process Engineer Jobs in Brookfield, CT
The Principal Process Engineer is required to design, develop and support new and existing ink, print head and other fluid jet technologies.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOBEssential Functions
- Understands processes involved in the manufacturing of company products.
- Understand the functionality of manufacturing equipment and capabilities.
- Develops new product and processes for new markets following company procedures.
- Performs Design of Experiment (DOE) experiments to understand process variability and improve yields.
- Operates Mills, Lathes, and common hand tools.
- Reads/understands MSDS and chemical hazards
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Master's Degree or PHd in Engineering discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 - 10 years related experience.
- Piezo and/or MEMS knowledge
- Knowledge in manufacturing environment with documentation
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- Good safety and housekeeping practices
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and program manufacturing equipment
- Good Product Knowledge
- Design experience with drawing, quality systems and documentation in an ISO environment
- Ability to design, execute and interpret data of D.O.E.
- Ability to machine fixtures and parts as necessary
- Organizational and Problem Solving skills
- Good basic Math skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel)
About ITW Trident:
A manufacturer/distributor of quality printing engines. We are a proud member of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a Fortune 200 Company.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Process Engineer jobs in Brookfield, Connecticut: