The Principal Process Engineer is required to design, develop and support new and existing ink, print head and other fluid jet technologies.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOBEssential Functions
- Understands processes involved in the manufacturing of company products.
- Understand the functionality of manufacturing equipment and capabilities.
- Develops new product and processes for new markets following company procedures.
- Performs Design of Experiment (DOE) experiments to understand process variability and improve yields.
- Operates Mills, Lathes, and common hand tools.
- Reads/understands MSDS and chemical hazards
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTSEducation: Master's Degree or PHd in Engineering discipline
or equivalent combination of education and experience.Experience:
- 1 - 10 years related experience.
- Piezo and/or MEMS knowledge
- Knowledge in manufacturing environment with documentation
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- Good safety and housekeeping practices
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair and program manufacturing equipment
- Good Product Knowledge
- Design experience with drawing, quality systems and documentation in an ISO environment
- Ability to design, execute and interpret data of D.O.E.
- Ability to machine fixtures and parts as necessary
- Organizational and Problem Solving skills
- Good basic Math skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel)
ITW TRIDENT IS AN EOE
About ITW Trident:
A manufacturer/distributor of quality printing engines. We are a proud member of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a Fortune 200 Company.
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,