Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago.
“Opportunity for growth, vested interest in their employees, flexibility and dynamic, productive teams.”
Candidates for this position must be US citizens capable of obtaining a DoD security clearance.
Opportunties for Skills:
· Business and system analysis
· GUI Design
· Creating user interfaces
· Building web services
· Developing reports
· Interfacing with SQL Server and Oracle databases
· Assist in system and business documentation
· Create and perform validation tests
· Provide customer support on an as needed basis
· Maintain contact with appropriate Company personnel and customers as necessary.
· Other related tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent or within 2 semesters of completion.
- MUST have solid coding logic.
- Area of concentration: Computer Science (preferred), Software Engineering or Business Information Systems
· Industry experience a plus, but not mandated.
- Visual Studio (VB.Net), ASP.NET, C# related or similar development
- Understanding and knowledge of UI/UX Requirements and Mockups
- Fundamental knowledge in iOS/Android application design and development
- Analytical and quantitative skills, including experience analyzing problems and providing solutions
- Functional understanding of IT systems
- Collaboration and communication skills, both written and oral; this includes the ability to multi-task and work independently while thriving in a team environment.
· Exhibits strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform effectively in a team environment
· Should maintain knowledge of project planning techniques.
· Basic knowledge of Business and System Analysis
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check
· Must be able to obtain and sustain a DoD Security Clearance
· Must be a United States Citizen
· Oracle database experience
· VB.Net and – or ASP.NET experience
· Crystal Reports and/or Apose Cells experience
· Experience with data analysis and data modeling
· Experience with project management methodologies and PM software
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) with current Microsoft certifications is a plus.
Compensation and quality of life balance has resulted in a high retention rate of resources. Team retention is on average of 7+ years from entry to senior skill level. * Employees with less than 2 years of tenure not included.
Benefits and compensation are competitive per location and personal experience. Benefits include health Insurance, 401(K), profit sharing, training programs, 20 paid days off per year, and a flexible spending account among others. Career growth path including team supported training programs & certifications.
Infinite Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly expanding company offering many growth opportunities in the Information Systems, Technology and Engineering, fields. We pride ourselves on providing quality products and services for customers in both the private and government sectors.
Company address: 1264 Hawks Flight Ct, El Dorado HIlls, CA
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Programmer Developer jobs in El Dorado Hills CA USA:
Green Light Staffing Group in Roseville, CA
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Systematics Agency in Sacramento, CA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
MarkSYS, LLC in Rocklin, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter