The position of Telesales Associate will be a key supporting position for the US Region. The position will be part of the Itamar Medical team that supports our customers, sales reps and clinicians. The position reports to the Sr. Director Marketing and is responsible for following up on leads sourced from regional and national medical congresses and demand generation initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
Generate incremental sales through direct (close on phone) and indirect (through sales team) and Increase awareness of Itamar Medical and its WatchPAT family of products and services:
· Delivering prepared sales scripts and asking probing questions to clarify lead’s readiness to purchase WatchPAT.
· Recording names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted in SalesForce (SF).
· Explaining products or services and prices, and answer questions from prospective leads.
· Adjusting sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
· Create quotes based for product/services and close the sales over the phone in territories with no sales rep
· Scheduling appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations.
· Conduct required number of calls to leads to produce measurable return on investment with telemarketing initiative
· Work with Regional Sales Managers to coordinate the leads and help finalize the sales
· Use Pardot and SF to identify and nurture leads and clarify and monitor lead status; contact customers to follow up on initial interaction
· Support Pardot lead generation and nurturing initiatives
Core Competencies, Skills and Qualifications:
· Excellent communication skills, particularly over the phone.
· Intellectual ability to learn product and services quickly
· Experienced with telephone sales, customer service and sales prospecting and ability to handle rejection
· Knowledge of sales and marketing principles and strategies
· Demonstrated time management, professionalism and motivation with generating sales
· Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to follow systematic script to properly qualify leads.
· Results driven with demonstrated persistence; self-motivated with the strong initiative to work independently with strong attention to detail.
· Experience with CRM (SalesForce.com) and Marketing Automation Software (Pardot, Eloqua etc…) to create and execute lead generation and nurturing a plus
· Good computer skills; MS Office Suite (Word, PPT, Excel, Outlook etc…)
· Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising or related field
· 1-3 years of experience in relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
External: Vendors; N/A
· This position has very minimal travel.
About Itamar Medical:
Itamar Medical Ltd is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products based on its proprietary PAT platform technology, developed by a team of leading clinicians in sleep medicine and cardiology together with biomedical engineers and physicists.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
Company address:3290 Cumberland Club Drive, Atlanta, GA 30339