The National Sales Trainer will be an important member of our Sales Organization. In this newly created position you will work directly with the leadership team to develop and deliver on the overall talent development needs of the Company.
· Develop initiatives to advance employees sales effectiveness, business excellence and core competencies
· Provide strategy, guidance, and direction to the sales leadership team to ensure successful course planning and execution
· Responsible for onboarding of sales and clinical teams
· Management of Field Trainers
· Cross-trains on different products to develop and facilitate training curriculum across our portfolio of products
· Interact with sales leadership and training representatives to develop training curricula specific to department needs and ensure that department staff are effectively trained on policies, processes, and requirement.
· Work closely with operations to create/optimize product training/certification programs to ensure appropriate product/therapeutic knowledge to support a consultative sales force.
· Maintain ongoing dialogue with business partners to understand the business priorities and design learning and development programs accordingly
· Align training programs for new hires and on-going development including e-learning, workshops, simulations, certifications, and on-the-job learning activities with business strategy.
· Perform needs assessments, anticipate and analyze business needs; identify potential talent gaps and ensure alignment of learning solutions with business goals
· Production of physical and digital educational materials
· Design training curricula, competency models specific to the Sales Operations platforms (Sales Force) including competency checks and advanced metrics
· Conduct field rides as needed to obtain appropriate field and marketplace knowledge
· Up to 50% travel required
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the primary responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
Proven track record of consulting to business leaders and designing, developing, and implementing high impact and innovative learning and development programs
Experience leading organizational change initiatives
Proven strategic, analytical and implementation skills
Strong interpersonal, organizational, planning and negotiation skills
Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
Demonstrated experience using instructional technology (simulation, online, web based, etc.)
Strategic thinker and visionary leader
Excellent people skills; likeable, motivational and genuine
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Sales training experience (5+) and/or sales manager experience required.
Sales experience in medical devices highly preferred
This person could be responsible for leading our field trainers.
This position may require at least 60% travel. Travel may be outside the local area and overnight and could be for extended period of times.
About Itamar Medical:
Itamar Medical Ltd is a medical technology company focused on the development, marketing and sales of diagnostic products based on its proprietary PAT platform technology, developed by a team of leading clinicians in sleep medicine and cardiology together with biomedical engineers and physicists.
WatchPAT is an FDA- cleared portable diagnostic device that uniquely uses finger-based physiology and innovative technology to enable simple and accurate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) testing while avoiding the complexity and discomfort associated with traditional air-flow based systems.
You have a unique opportunity to work with a world leader in the cardiology/electrophysiology medical field.
Company address:3290 Cumberland Club Drive, Atlanta, GA 30339