“Awesome Culture, Great Benefits, Growing Company, Recognizes and Rewards People for Results”
Do you want to travel? Do you like working with new technology? Do you enjoy training people? If so, we have the job for you!
The Technical Support Specialist (TSS) is responsible for installing, calibrating, and training end users on wide format printers they purchase from IT Supplies.
Your duties will include:
• Performing printer demonstrations and installations for customers – on Epson, HP, and Canon wide format printers
• Coordination of install dates and details
• Scheduling and leading Lunch & Learns – 1 per month
• Creating sample prints
• Answering technical questions about the products we sell
• Possessing technical expertise on color management, RIP software and print production workflow
• Assisting in the training of new employees with product knowledge
• Coordinate and work trade shows
• Creation of media profiles
• Traveling throughout the United States to install and train on digital imaging software/hardware solutions
• Setting up, working, and dismantling trade show booths
Most of your time will be spent going to customer sites to install new printers for them. The installation process includes unboxing, setting up, calibrating, and testing. You will also be responsible for training the customer on operating the printer as well as the RIP software it utilizes. You will be responsible to train employees on new products, manage our demo center, and learn about new technologies we are offering. You may also spend time creating how-to videos, scheduling training sessions with the Customer Service and Sales Teams, and reporting installation details to our Operations team.
Still Interested? If so, copy and paste the link below into a web browser to complete a brief survey (2 questions).
We use this survey to build our world class culture. Don't forget to also apply below by attaching your resume.
The link above directs you to a Culture Index Survey. Please read the instructions and complete the form. We are asking you to complete the Culture Index Survey so we can see how it may apply to your work related needs as well as our company requirements. It also assists us in better employee management and development.
About IT Supplies:
Our Company Purpose drives what we do. Our purpose is: To provide a great place to work, resulting in personal AND customer satisfaction that exceeds what can be found elsewhere. We accomplish this by being nice, thoughtful, pragmatic as well as excited by service and technology in our lives.
Been in business since 1998 - great culture - fun place to work - results orientated company.
Values Based Company - Do the Right Thing. Nice. Humble. Work Hard. Fun. Dependable. Thoughtful. Always Learning. Use our Brains.