“Great variety, lots of learning opportunities, small team, room for growth.”
IT Indianapolis is looking for a Systems Administrator to join our dynamic and committed IT service team. We're headquartered in Greenwood, Indiana and are opening a Carmel office this month. We serve as the outsourced IT department for a variety of businesses in Indianapolis and the surrounding cities, so you'll be exposed to many different technologies and applications. Previous IT experience is a plus, but we will consider applicants with a 4 year college degree that are looking to get into the field. This is a full time, permanent position with the opportunity for advancement.
To be considered, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following personal qualities:
• Focus and the ability to avoid distractions
• Persistence and the ability to ask for necessary help and support
• Commitment to quality work
• The desire to please and help others
• Ownership of assigned tasks
• Punctuality and clean business appearance
We’ll expect that you’ll be able to show off your skills in these business-related areas:
• Time management skills
• Relationship building abilities with clients and internal staff
• Communicate technical information in a way that non-technical people can understand
• Understand and identify ways that IT systems can improve our clients’ businesses
• Follow procedures and identify possible improvements
We will require that you:
• Have a reliable vehicle
• Can pass a drug test and background check
• Occasionally work evenings and weekends
Here’s what we’ll expect from you technically:
• Microsoft Certification, on the job equivalent experience, or 4 year college degree
• Workstation and network troubleshooting knowledge
• Knowledge of how the Internet works, DNS, MX records, email routing
• PC and Server hardware knowledge
• Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, and Hyper-V experience & knowledge
• Firewall and Networking experience & knowledge
Here’s what you can expect from us:
• A team that is truly fun to work with and dedicated to each other’s success
• A laid back atmosphere free of internal politics
• On-the-job training in a variety of areas
• A comfortable seat with your very own phone, laptop and desk
• Compensation that rewards you for performance
• 16 days of PTO and 401K with 4% match
• Group Health Insurance
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and compensation requirements! If you do not include your compensation requirements, your application will not be considered.
About IT Indianapolis:
About IT Indianapolis:
We are an IT consulting company. Here's our story:
IT Indianapolis specializes in a wide range of services, including tailored IT services and solutions for small and medium businesses, and their owners in Indianapolis and the surrounding cities. We are committed to providing each and every one of our clients with high quality service and support. Our unique IT team is incredibly friendly and can help you every step of the way in growing your business.
We expertly combine our services in order to provide you with customized help and support. You only get what you need and what you want. Our innovative approach starts with a thorough investigation of what your company needs to succeed. We want to ensure a perfect fit with you and our services.
Our clients benefit greatly when they choose to partner with us. Not only will you have more energy and time to focus on your business while we handle your IT needs, but you’ll experience happier and more productive employees, too. Let our IT team help you open the doors to more technology so you can rest easy that your network will always perform to your standards and that your company will be able to outperform its competitors with ease.
Sleep soundly tonight knowing that your electronic assets are optimized, maintained, and protected. Ensuring your business technology runs smoothly is our top priority.
Finally, we have a dedicated team of folks who just get it done everyday. Technology sure has changed but our team’s dedication to customer service is central to what we do and that commitment remains unchanged.
Company address:101 E Carmel Drive, Carmel, IN 46032