Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
IT AUTOMATION LLC is a technology driven Information Technology consulting firm based in Cary, NC & Herndon, VA. We specialize in superior quality IT consulting solutions to our clients nationwide.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals for Business Analyst /Data Analyst (entry-level) roles.
As a Business/Data Analyst you will be responsible for:
• Conducting requirement gathering team meeting with business users and technical team and capture the requirements and use cases.
• Detailed documentation preparation for requirements, use cases, ERD, functional, non- functional requirements.
• Support in analysis, modeling, and other quantitative techniques as needed to answer business questions and evaluate business issues and objections.
• Identify and resolve problems.
• Well versed with UML modelling.
• User Interface prototypes development.
• Process flow development.
• Basic Project Management skills and provide project progress update to project stakeholders.
• Designing UI mockups.
Qualifications • Bachelor's degree - all majors encouraged to apply, especially business and finance or IT.
• 0-2 years of professional experience.
• Strong analytical skills, work ethic, independence, problem solving ability, effective communication skills, and overall positive attitude.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.
Why IT AUTOMATION:
o E-Verified Company.
o Support for OPT Extensions.
o H1B Visa, TN and Green Card sponsorship for all qualified candidates.
o Online/Classroom Training, with a 100% placement record. Multiple direct clients.
o Experienced Technical Trainers with extensive industry experience.
o VERY Aggressive Marketing for getting you placed ASAP.
o Very attractive compensation and benefits structure.
o Company-sponsored Guest House accommodation until project placement.
o Company-sponsored Lunch.
o Relocation Support upon Project Placement.
o Great Referral policy.
o H1B Visa, Green Card processing for all eligible candidates.
o Bachelor's/Master's degree any IT related field
o Good positive attitude and ability to learn fast.
o Willing to relocate nationwide in the US for projects.
o Recent graduates with no experience are also welcome to apply.
o All Valid work status welcome (US Citizens/GC/EAD/OPT/CPT/TN).
Our focus is to ensure, you can get a solid start with your career in IT
Job Types: Full-time/Contract
Please email CVs to email@example.com
9 days ago
View all Jobs at IT AUTOMATION LLC
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?