Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Business Analyst Jobs in Houston, TX
Business Analyst - Deregulated Energy 1430
Our Houston client is looking to add a Business Analyst to their team. If you are a Business Analyst with deregulated energy experience, please apply today for this contract to hire opportunity!
Skills and Competencies:
• Able to problem solve and perform data analysis and data entry
• Able to build communicate effectively with both business and technical resources.
• Able to meet aggressive project deadlines.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university required.
• Minimum 2 year work experience in professional environment required; experience in energy industry preferred.
Benefits Are Offered!
Find all our positions at www.iSphere.net
iSphere is a Texas-based IT services firm that partners with clients to provide the necessary resources to meet critical IT and business goals. We started over 10 years ago on a foundation of trust and have built our client relationships directly with the hiring managers. iSphere is committed in satisfying their clients with the best possible candidates and just as important we want to satisfy our engaged consultants with the respect and care they deserve.
The reason why iSphere is successful is because we help the strongest candidates make their step to a successful career sooner.
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER???
If you are looking to advance your career with a notable client, there has been no better time than now to submit your resume and connect to iSphere!
Stay up to date with iSphere at our LinkedIn group at www.isphere.net/linkedin
Do you know someone who you can recommend to do this job?
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Business Analyst jobs in Houston, Texas: