Vision, Medical, Life, 401K, Dental
iRobot Corporation, with a mission of "empowering people to do more" is at the forefront of the development of robotics and artificial intelligence technologies. iRobot has become one of the world's preeminent specialist designers and builders of consumer robots. iRobot invests in the development and growth of its people, in a culture of empowerment, innovation and fun. Come work with some of the most talented and influential people in the robotics field utilizing cutting edge technologies, in an exciting, fast-growing industry!
The Global Social Media Manager with iRobot is a dynamic role responsible for guiding strategy and promoting our brand across social media platforms. The successful candidate will develop best practices, create and execute cutting edge social campaigns and provide detailed analysis of their impact. Additionally, you will continually assess new platforms and opportunities to take our message to market on them, providing guidance on timing and engagement strategies. The Global Social Media Manager works in a fast-paced cross-functional environment which includes PR, corporate communications, customer support, regional marketing and branding and outside agencies.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who loves consumer products and innovating in Social Media and Branding! Essential Functions/ Job Duties:
- Manage established social agencies both in the US and EU
- Manage domestic and global social calendars with regional constituents, PR and branding
- Manage and oversee all content, engagement and monitoring for main iRobot social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Report on development, performance, and upcoming project initiatives
- Assess performance metrics, capitalizing on winning strategies and fearlessly assess opportunities for improvement
- Drive and support agency briefing process, concept selection and workflow
- Inform and manage social brand marketing strategy and social marketing activations
- Demonstrated success in managing social media platforms
- Proven track record in managing and driving social strategy
- Experience in social content creation in a brand-focused environment
- Experience in developing and executing social marketing and advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding of digital media and online communications
- 5+ years' related work experience managing social strategy and communities
- Bachelor's degree required with concentration in marketing or communications.
About iRobot Corporation:
iRobot designs and builds robots that make a difference.
iRobot was founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists with the vision of making practical robots a reality.
In 2015, iRobot generated $617 million in revenue and employed more than 500 of the robot industry's top professionals, including mechanical, electrical and software engineers and related support staff. iRobot stock trades on the NASDAQ stock market under the ticker symbol IRBT.
iRobot's corporate headquarters are located in Bedford, Mass. The company also has offices in California, the United Kingdom, China and Hong Kong.
All Jobs at iRobot Corporation
Posted 12 days ago