Immediate Opening: Part Time Field Service Representative (River Ridge/ New Orleans/ New Orleans, LA)
SymphonyISG is looking for people to join our national Field Service Representative Team. The Part Time Field Service Representative (FSR) collects consumer product data by scanning UPC codes from a variety of retail stores (grocery, convenience, drug, and mass merchandise stores) within an assigned geographic territory which is setup by city, state and zip code.
What will I do as a Field Service Representative and what does SymphonyISG offer?
The Field Service Representative scans bar code data located in store displays, shelf observations, feature ads, and promotional conditions.
SymphonyISG offers a reasonably flexible schedule and competitive hourly compensation which gives you the potential to earn more money depending on your efficiency and productivity. We also offer travel time and mileage reimbursement in accordance to IRI’s specifications along with a 401K plan and other benefits.
What are the responsibilities of a Field Service Representative?
What are the qualifications for a Field Service Representative?
- Work hours range from 10-12 hours a week, depending on weekly projects
- Use of IRI’s collection equipment (MONet device)
- Answer survey questions about store conditions, activities, product displays and product counts
- Accountability for your assigned MONet device and perform basic maintenance
- Enter accurate timekeeping data on the MONet timesheet
- Communicate schedule changes in a timely manner to your Field Manager
- Some flexibility within established guidelines to set your own schedule to service stores (generally weekdays)
- Effectively perform projects within deadlines and be detailed orientated
- Demonstrate a willingness to cover open additional tasks as assigned
- Field Service Representatives may be asked occasionally to participate in peer training
In addition to the above skills set, the ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Reliable vehicle with proof of liability auto insurance (100/300) and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., reach up to 6 feet, and to bend/ stretch/ stoop and stand up to 5 hours
- Ability to perform repetitive scanning operations while wearing a MONet device
- Daily access to a landline phone line, digital phone line, or wireless internet connection to upload data from the MONet device. Also, candidates must own a personal home PC with internet connection and email capabilities
- Basic understanding of computers including Microsoft windows
- Professionalism in appearance and attitude
- Strong verbal, written, communication, and comprehension skills
- High school education or GED preferred
- Experience involving data collection in a retail environment is a plus but not required
All interested candidates should apply online at: http://www.symphonyiri.com/Careers/PartTimeFieldServiceRepresentatives/tabid/94/Default.aspx