Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Writer Jobs in New York, NY
Freelance, Fundamental Analysis Writer
Are you passionate about the stock market and company financials? Have you read Benjamin Graham; are you a member of the Warren Buffett fan club? Most importantly, when you read company reports and filings, do you see the bigger picture between the lines?
Investopedia is seeking freelance writers to cover fundamental analysis of publicly traded companies, including some light math and some charting, and help our audience of 21 million monthly visitors make smarter investment decisions. We are based in New York, but you don't need to be. Experience in digital publishing/CMS and a news metabolism are a must.
- Writing timely, concise and unbiased fundamental analyses according to Investopedia editorial guidelines
- Sourcing and distilling accurate financial data, whether from research reports, earnings calls or economic news aggregators
- Identifying upcoming news and potential stories
- 2-4 years of digital news writing experience
- Familiarity with content management systems like Wordpress and Drupal
- An intimate knowledge of fundamental analysis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Writer jobs in New York, New York:
Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications NEW!
EPM Scientific in New York, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Marketing Writer/Editor NEW!
The Knowledge Group in Jersey City, NJ
Posted 19 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Plan & Marketing Writer
CABS Home Attendants Service, Inc. in Brooklyn, NY
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter