Posted 1 year ago in Accounting/Finance
Global multi-strategy private equity firm headquartered in New York, NY is currently seeking a CFO to join our firm. The individual will function as the right hand to the firm’s Chief Operating Officer, and will be extremely visible.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Firm Operations: Ensure and install institutional controls around the firm. Oversee all performance reporting and prepare fee models for new products.
• Management Company Finance: Final sign-off on all management company financial statements. Prepare budgets and revenue projections for the firm.
• Operational Due Diligence: Perform operational due diligence on all fund investments made by the firm’s investment teams across all strategies.
• Separate Accounts: Coordinate & assist with client pitches, review portfolios, design and structure products for potential clients.
• Investor Reporting: Coordinate timing and oversee the preparation and creation of quarterly investor reporting for all fund products. Review all reports for accuracy and consistency.
• Information Technology: Supervise team of two individuals (one fulltime employee and one consultant) in developing and maintaining the firm’s IT architecture and systems security.
• Administration: Responsible for facilities management of all domestic and international offices. Approve most firm expenditures procurement and oversee vendor management.
• Enhance disbursement, trading and investing policies and procedures to enhance and formalize institutional controls
• Responsible for drafting, coordinating and editing the firm’s offering memorandums for new funds.
• Produce and oversee all performance analysis and benchmarking for the firm’s funds
• Responsible for coordination, review and preparation of quarterly letters to investors including editing and research for market updates and portfolio analysis for firm’s funds.
• Supervise and manage a staff.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ Years of Progressive Experience.
- Experience working in a large bank within a private equity/ hedge fund practice, or experience working in a large Private Equity Firm.
- CPA & BIG 4 Public Accounting preferred
Multi - Strategy , Hedge Fund , Alternative Investments , Asset Management
Browse operations jobs in New York City, New York:
Technical Operations, Inc. - New York, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Sodexo Operations LLC - BELLEVILLE, NJ
Posted 10 days ago on the web
Sodexo Operations LLC - HARRISON, NY
Posted 7 days ago on Beyond