Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open CFO Jobs in New York, NY
CFO , Valuations & Operations (Private Equity))
Global multi-strategy private equity firm headquartered in New York, NY is currently seeking a CFO to join our firm. The individual will function as the right hand to the firm’s Chief Operating Officer, and will be extremely visible.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Firm Operations: Ensure and install institutional controls around the firm. Oversee all performance reporting and prepare fee models for new products.
• Management Company Finance: Final sign-off on all management company financial statements. Prepare budgets and revenue projections for the firm.
• Operational Due Diligence: Perform operational due diligence on all fund investments made by the firm’s investment teams across all strategies.
• Separate Accounts: Coordinate & assist with client pitches, review portfolios, design and structure products for potential clients.
• Investor Reporting: Coordinate timing and oversee the preparation and creation of quarterly investor reporting for all fund products. Review all reports for accuracy and consistency.
• Information Technology: Supervise team of two individuals (one fulltime employee and one consultant) in developing and maintaining the firm’s IT architecture and systems security.
• Administration: Responsible for facilities management of all domestic and international offices. Approve most firm expenditures procurement and oversee vendor management.
• Enhance disbursement, trading and investing policies and procedures to enhance and formalize institutional controls
• Responsible for drafting, coordinating and editing the firm’s offering memorandums for new funds.
• Produce and oversee all performance analysis and benchmarking for the firm’s funds
• Responsible for coordination, review and preparation of quarterly letters to investors including editing and research for market updates and portfolio analysis for firm’s funds.
• Supervise and manage a staff.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 10+ Years of Progressive Experience.
- Experience working in a large bank within a private equity/ hedge fund practice, or experience working in a large Private Equity Firm.
- CPA & BIG 4 Public Accounting preferred
About Investment Management:
AQR is a global investment firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver concrete, long-term results by looking past market noise to identify and isolate the factors that matter most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. By putting theory into practice, we have become a leader in alternative strategies and an innovator in traditional portfolio management since 1998.
At AQR, our employees share a common spirit of academic excellence, intellectual honesty and an unwavering commitment to seeking the truth. We’re determined to know what makes financial markets tick – and we’ll ask every question and challenge every assumption. We recognize and respect the power of collaboration, and believe transparency and openness to new ideas leads to innovation.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse CFO jobs in New York, New York:
Chief Financial Officer
Lynx Technology Partners in Bronx, NY
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (0699) NEW!
The Execu|Search Group in Rutherford, NJ
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Part-Time CFO / Controller
South Street Designs in Jersey City, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter