Top Tier Investment Firm is looking for a Solid Candidate to handle a VP, Business Process Management Role. Lead the effort to integrate design standards, approaches, tools and other enablers into one coherent Business Process Management capability for Operations to use in designing solutions. In developing our design capability we are first and foremost focused on process design and need to establish a strong business process management capability. Collaborate with change groups both inside and outside of Operations to ensure our BPM capability is understood, adopted and supported. Drive the streamlining and standardization of business processes performed across the Operations Division.
- 8+ years of professional experience - required
- 8+ years of business process, business analysis experience - required
- 8+ years of practical process improvement and/or process re-engineering
- Process modeling, design and optimization experience using BPMN
- Ability to work in project teams to help formulate the implications of a specific solution across the process, e.g. costs, risk, potential for re-use of services developed, etc.
- Hands on experience of one or more quality management methods ie: LEAN, Six Sigma, Kaizen, TQM, BPR.
- Demonstrated ability to work across products, regions and functions, preferably in the financial services Industry
- Bachelors Degree – preference is an Engineering discipline
- Masters Degree in business or engineering--preferred
- Previous experience is ideally from:
Industrial Process Design
Business Process Outsourcing
$120,000 - $150,000 Base + Bonus
Posted 3 years ago