About the Job
Individuals selected for the position will perform surveillance investigations of workers compensation claim and liability investigations. Individuals may also perform criminal background checks and other investigative services. Preference to those already trained, however all applicants will be considered. Minimum one year experience of surveillance is a preferred, and all candidates will be required to complete a week long training program. SIU applicants are also being considered.
A full time position includes benefits including, but not limited to, 401k, health, dental, and vision benefits. Vacation and bonus incentives are also included. Experience in loss prevention is preferred but not required. Details are available.Principal Responsibilities:
- Thoroughly complete assigned cases
- Assist other investigators on challenging cases
- Make sound judgments both during the investigation and with future handling recommendations
- Turn in updates, evidence, and report in timely manner
- Upload surveillance video upon completion of investigation
- The nature of this job requires early hours and long days.
- The amount of driving can be extensive. This is to be considered when applying for this position.
**Applicant must provide at their own cost, a driving record check (provided by the state DMV or Sos in which you reside) during the hiring process. **Criminal Background Checks will be performed on all candidates. Applicant must be capable of passing an extensive background check. ** Applicant fees are between 60-90 dollars depending on state of residency
- Must own reliable transportation
- College Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 year field surveillance experience preferred
- Demonstrated observational, organizational, and listening skills
- Be self-motivated, determined, and intuitive
- Clear and valid driving license
- Flexible schedule, with significant overnight travel
- Access to high speed internet and fax machine
- Access to a personal computer, preferably a laptop
- Must possess a valid credit card for travel expenses (reimbursed through company)
- Preference will be given to those who have previous experience as a field surveillance investigator.
- Individuals are required to obtain their own Private Investigation license.
- Investigator fees are reimbursable after one-year employment with this organization.
The starting pay range for this position is $29,000 to $38,000, and is based on experience.