Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Drug Safety Specialist Jobs in Raleigh, NC
Drug Safety Specialist
- Processing, follow-up and expedited reporting of spontaneous case reports of adverse events and pregnancies.
- Answering telephone inquiries from healthcare professionals relating to adverse event case reports.
- Liaison with medical personnel in the company regarding adverse event reports.
- Assistance with International Spontaneous Reports Group activities as required and authorized by line manager.
- Researching new raw data AE terms, mapping of raw data AE terms to dictionary codes and coding conventions.
- Input of data to in-house safety database. Administrative activities relating to case processing, for self and on behalf of Clinical Safety Group.
B.S. degree required in Life Sciences, Healthcare professional preferred, Pharmacist, Nurse. Degree MUST be a Science degree
2-4 years experience within Drug Safety
About InVentiv Health Clinical:
inVentiv Health Clinical, formerly PharmaNet/i3, is a leading provider of global drug development services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies, offering therapeutically specialized capabilities for Phase I-IV clinical development, bioanalytical services, and strategic resourcing from a single clinical professional to an entire functional team. With 7,000 passionate employees in more than 36 countries, inVentiv Health Clinical works to accelerate high quality drug development programs of all sizes around the world. inVentiv Health Clinical is part of inVentiv Health, a best-in-class team of global healthcare experts offering clinical, commercial and consulting services designed to provide a comprehensive customer experience that delivers greater long term value.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Drug Safety Specialist jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina:
Associate Operations Specialist (Drug safety)
Technosoft Corp in Durham, NC
Posted 5 months ago on StartWire
Operations / Sr. Operations Specialist - Drug Safety, RTP, NC
Quintiles Inc. in Research Triangle Park, NC
Posted 6 months ago on StartWire
(Senior) Safety Specialist (Office/Home Based) - Novella Clinical NEW!
QuintilesIMS in Durham, NC
Posted 2 days ago on Nexxt