Serves customers by selling products; consistently meeting set sales goals & quota’s on a daily, weekly basis.
· Creates sales opportunities in existing & new accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential sales opportunities.
· Adjusts content of sales presentations by reviewing personal goal attainments and through ongoing coaching and training with Team Leaders.
· Focuses sales efforts by studying product knowledge and sales processes that are historically successful.
· Submits sales through company CRM Software and ensuring content is accurate and reflects customers’ needs appropriately.
· Keeps accurate records of sales progress through detailed documentation of conversations and next steps with customers in company CRM software.
· Recommends changes in products and services to customers that best fit their organizations needs to secure new lines of business.
· Stays current on competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by taking part of ongoing training and educational tools made available through coaching and mentoring.
· Contributes to team efforts through positive and supportive interaction with co-workers & managers
· Bilingual in English & Spanish Highly Preferred, 1+ yrs. of Sales Experience, Exceptional Customer Service Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Pipeline Management, Prospecting Skills, Contract Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
About Invenio Solutions:
Invenio Solutions established in 1994, is a full-service sales firm with a focus on high-quality lead development and outsourced sales services for B2B organizations. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and have additional markets in Las Colinas, TX, Issaquah, WA, Winchester, VA, and Mississauga, CA. We are continuing to expand and grow; with over 500 current employees, we plan to double that by next year.