Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago.
“Top place to work in Baltimore!”
Internet Testing Systems (ITS) is seeking a Client Support Specialist to join our team in Baltimore, MD. Local applicants only, NO 3rd party resumes will be accepted.
ITS is a rapidly growing technology company providing cutting edge technology and quality service to the computer-based testing industry. We believe in strong team dynamics, job satisfaction, and making each team member successful. Because of our unique and leading edge software environment, our employees typically experience a dramatic increase in their skills and knowledge as they work at ITS. We believe that work should be fun, and that a successful company needs to nurture their employees, not burn them out.
We are seeking an entry-level, permanent, full-time employee who wishes to join our team in a challenging and rewarding work environment. You will be a part of a team that encourages growth, focuses on short and long term goals and encourages sharing and cross-team development. You will be expected to follow the Client Support guidelines, provide phone, email and Instant Messenger support to our customers, and handle projects assigned by management. Being able to listen, adapt and respond will be vital in this role.
Client Support Specialist duties:
· Answer incoming support calls from either 8 AM ET - 5 PM ET or 11 AM ET - 8 PM ET
· Respond to emails and instant messenger requests
· Support on call rotation for afterhours calls and escalations
· Handle ad hoc projects and tasks
· Review of ITS applications, review of HTML & SQL and evaluate technical issues
· Provide backup for front desk coverage when needed
· Able to support morning or evening shifts
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an IT environment
· General knowledge of Windows, Mac, and mobile operating systems
· General knowledge of web browsers
· General knowledge of network technologies
· SQL & HTML experience a plus
· Knowledge of the testing industry a plus
· Strong troubleshooting & analytical skills
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong leadership skills a plus
· Casual working environment
· Dog friendly office
· Competitive salary
· Health / dental / vision insurance
· Tuition / certification reimbursement
· 401K and more...
To be considered:
Internet Testing Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Employees must pass a background and credit check.
Search words: technical support, client management, helpdesk
Internet Testing Systems (ITS) provides a wide range of services and software to empower the testing community. From our internet-based services to our software tools that automate the test development and delivery process, ITS has the solution for you!
- Practice Test Communities
- Secure Testing Channel
- Outsource Your Back-end Systems
- Software Solutions
Company address: 3000 Chestnut Avenue, Baltimore, MD, USA
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Technical Support Specialist jobs in Baltimore MD USA:
Internet Testing Systems in Baltimore, MD
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
JMH Technology in Reisterstown, MD
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Expedient in Baltimore, MD
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter