Sorry, this job was closed 6 months ago. See all open Senior Sales Executive Jobs in Portland, OR
Senior Sales Executive
Benefits OfferedMedical, Dental
IIA is a fast growing research and advisory firm. We help companies build and maintain world-class analytics programs that create competitive differentiation. We are experts at strategically integrating the business, organizational and technical disciplines required to compete and win on analytics.
IIA is seeking a highly motivated, achievement driven Senior Sales Executive at its corporate headquarters in Portland, Oregon. The position requires working in a professional environment in IIA’s downtown Portland, Oregon office. The Sales Executive responsibilities include working with Business Development, Client Services, and Marketing leaders to nurture sales leads, conduct client reviews, and maintain detailed records of client activities.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner, team player, and eager to grow into a Business Development role. The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for meeting monthly targets on a consistent basis. The ideal candidate will be able to clearly articulate IIA’s business value proposition and build sustainable relationships with IIA clients and prospects.
We are seeking a Senior Sales Executive with:
- A proven history of building client relationships
- Experience presenting solutions, preferably to technology and business leaders alike
- The ability to efficiently understand client objections and demostratate the value of IIA services
- A team player mentality
Sales Process Activity:
- Consult with executive level analytics leaders to understand and address mission critical, business-oriented needs and how they can be best addressed using IIA’s research and advisory products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with the executives, decision makers and influencers at target prospect accounts.
- Build organizational charts for each target company using IIA’s CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Record and manage all activities in Salesforce.com; activities include daily use of the following fields: Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities and Forecasts
- Use standard IIA sales material to create compelling proposals for IIA’s research and advisory services
- Use publicly-available information tools (google alerts, LinkedIn, etc.) to gather information about customers and prospects
- Make the required number of daily outbound calls to qualified sales leads and current clients
- Can clearly explain the value of IIA’s research and advisory services to a prospective client
- Can clearly explain IIA’s research agenda and coverage areas
- Can clearly articulate IIA’s research calendar (past and present)
- Familiarity with competitive research providers (Gartner, Forrester, IDC, CEB, Advisory Board)
- Understands how to navigate IIA’s Website
- Extra points if you have a background in analytics/big data
Attitude and Professionalism:
- Motivates others to work in harmony for team & company goals
- Displays honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Provide weekly forecasts for assigned territories and customers
- Meets and/or exceeds objectives set for each month
Desired Skills & Experience
- College graduate preferred
- 5+ years experience in sales & client services, preferrably in high technology (services, software or hardware)
- Experience in communicating with senior business leaders
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close, especially with larger enterprise sales
- Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within large Fortune 1000 organizations
Capabilities (areas of skills or knowledge required for success):
- Strong knowledge of market dynamics and industry trends
- Understanding of basic research concepts and tools
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Capable of translating technology into business benefits and plans
- Ability to communicate well with people at all levels
- Familiarity with salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Google applications
Characteristics (personal context required for success, e.g. values, traits, personal style):
- High level of intelligence and business acumen; intellectually grounded
- Committed to learning
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Marketing and sales savvy
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated
- High level of personal integrity
- Exhibits a high level of energy
- Customer focused
- Detail oriented and executes thoroughly
About International Institute for Analytics:
Founded in 2010 by CEO Jack Phillips and Research Director Thomas H. Davenport, the International Institute for Analytics is an independent research firm that works with organizations to build strong and competitive analytics programs.
IIA offers unbiased advice in an industry dominated by hardware and software vendors, consultants and system integrators. With a vast network of analytics experts, academics and leaders at successful companies, we guide our clients as they build and grow successful analytics programs.
Since its inception, IIA has worked with more than 200 organizations from around the world, sharing the keys to analytics maturity so that our clients gain an edge in an economy increasingly driven by data. Through in-depth research library, moderated phone calls, webinars and events, our clients get the guidance and expertise needed to compete on analytics and win.
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Senior Sales Executive jobs in Portland, OR:
Senior Sales Executive
Best Version Media in Portland, OR
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
TIny Home Senior Sales Executive
Tiny Heirloom in Tualatin, OR
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Home Based Commercial Energy Program Implementation Senior Sales Executive in the Western Region
ICF International, Inc. in Portland, OR
Posted 6 days ago on Nexxt