Sales Development Representative
Benefits OfferedDental, Medical
IIA is hiring high-energy sales professionals with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong technical aptitude to join our Sales organization as a Sales Development Representative. The position requires working in a professional environment in IIA’s downtown Portland, Oregon office.
The Sales Development Representative will respond to and qualify inbound web and phone inquiries for IIA services. Sales Development Representatives increase the productivity of IIA’s sales teams by identifying high potential revenue opportunities. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. IIA offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell market leading analytic services.
- Respond to and qualify inbound web and phone inquiries for IIA solutions
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to effectively target highest potential prospects and customers
- Partner with our Sales and Product Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs and qualifying the appropriate IIA solutions to accelerate their business
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in IIA solutions
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide feedback and improve future outbound campaigns
- Ensure hand offs to sales are successful, and exceed customers’ satisfaction
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities which result in closed business
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- 1-2 Years of corporate work experience, with software sales experience a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot a plus
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales/office-based sales experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on the job coaching and self-learning
About International Institute for Analytics:
Founded in 2010 by CEO Jack Phillips and Research Director Thomas H. Davenport, the International Institute for Analytics is an independent research firm that works with organizations to build strong and competitive analytics programs.
IIA offers unbiased advice in an industry dominated by hardware and software vendors, consultants and system integrators. With a vast network of analytics experts, academics and leaders at successful companies, we guide our clients as they build and grow successful analytics programs.
Since its inception, IIA has worked with more than 200 organizations from around the world, sharing the keys to analytics maturity so that our clients gain an edge in an economy increasingly driven by data. Through in-depth research library, moderated phone calls, webinars and events, our clients get the guidance and expertise needed to compete on analytics and win.
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 7 days ago