Intermex is looking for an aggressive Business Development Manager (BDM) to ensure growth in the money transmitting business. The BDM's primary responsibility is to open-up new agents that generate incremental profitable transactions within the North Texas and Oklahoma area. This is the “Street Warrior" who will focus entirely upon developing new business in designated Hispanic target markets.Responsibilities:
- Prospect, identify & contract new agent locations to open new markets & create new revenues.
- Support the activation and training of new agents.
- Achieve transaction growth targets for Mexico, Guatemala and other Latin-American countries.
- Develop and maintain a strong pipeline of new opportunities.
- Maximize and maintain Growth Profit Margins by country as indicated by regional sales plan.
- Manage and contribute to the development of company’s short and long term strategic plans.
- Merchandize stores with POS materials to generate the Intermex brand awareness.
- Support & manage store special events utilizing the Fiesta Van to increase transactions.
- Participate in marketing events with Intermex Branch Stores.
- Work on additional projects as needed by the Regional Sales Director or Corporate HQ.
- Compensation: $70,000 up to $80,000 (based on salary, and bonus/commission earnings).- Competitive Benefits Package:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous wire transfer sales experience targeting Latin American markets a plus; or similar
experience; i.e. prepaid phone cards, prepaid credit cards, check processing or consumer products.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) with good verbal communication skills.
- Highly personable and energetic.
- Must reside in the North Texas/Oklahoma area.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
About Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC:
We are everywhere that matters. Close to you. Close to your loved ones.
When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader you can trust. With a state-of-the-art system, and a network of more than 30,000 payer locations, the company offers services in 45 American states and in 16 Latin American countries. Computer and telephone-based options are available for convenient wire transfers.
Visit us at: http://www.intermexusa.com/
Mission and Vision
To be the preferred provider of money transfer services, both in the United States and in Latin America. Focused on excellence, we always strive to provide unsurpassed quality customer service.
Intermex is a growing organization and is searching for TOP TALENT. We currently have a variety of employment opportunities.