is seeking a hands-on Human Resources Director
for our corporate office in the Kansas City metro area.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Managing human resources in a growing global company
- Ability to drive HR initiatives and deliver outstanding results
- Union and/or government contracting experience preferred
- Global HR experience preferred
- Hiring, developing, leading staff
- Developing effective processes and procedures
- Strong management and business skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with difference audiences - both verbally and in writing
- Current on all federal and other guidelines as they relate to employment and the workforce
- Professional training or certification
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid leave
- Professional development
- Opportunities for growth
Intermark is committed to excellence and quality!
Our team provides superior managed food service operations to business and industry, government entities, and military installations in the U.S. and overseas. Successful team members are professional, energetic and take pride in their work.
We offer a great work environment with ideal weekday, daytime hours and very few weekends! Our growing company also offers opportunities for advancement.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted 4 years ago