LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE!
JOB DESCRIPTION -
- Oversee the Interactive Marketing programs of clients, which could include: Search Engine Marketing (cost per click/pay per click), Display Media, Social Networks and leveraging Analytics.
- Responsible for the management of the client’s CPC campaigns. (Adwords, Bing, 2nd tier engines, vertical portals or channels, etc.)
- Monitor a variety of diverse clients with varying advertising budgets and increase client’s ROI and conversion performance through recommendations of new strategies and ideas to test.
- Report internally to team and externally to client on performance, results and campaign challenges, along with new ideas.
- Research new advertising channels or platforms to be considered.
- Optimize efforts through analysis of data and analytics intelligence.
- Prior SEM or online marketing experience required.
- "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost per Click advertising networks to include: Google Adwords, MSN/Bing AdCenter, etc.
- ** Preference given to Google Adwords Qualified Individuals and those with knowledge of Google Desktop Editor.
- Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Ability to analyze data through web analytics.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task successfully a must.
- MS OFFICE skills required especially Excel.
- Analytical thinker -- able to come up with solutions -- Problem solver.
- Works well under pressure and deadlines.
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE