Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open RFP Writer Jobs in Phoenix, AZ
Medicaid/Medicare RFP Writers (Consulting - Telecommute)
Inter-Growth is seeking experienced Medicaid/Medicare Managed Care consultants to be part of a team working with public sector clients based on project demand. Applicants must have extensive experience with medical and/or behavioral health managed care plans and demonstrated writing experience responding to State Requests for Proposals (RFPs). We are also seeking editors, proposal managers, and graphic designers. Current opportunities encompass pre-RFP release and post-RFP release response development and writing activities.
Typical bids are for large managed care opportunities that involve case management/case coordination, utilization management, quality management, call center operations, and provider network contracting/management (i.e., physical health, behavioral health, ancillary services, etc.). Populations often included in these offerings are:
- Persons who are dually eligible (Medicaid and Medicare)
- Persons who receive benefits under state Aged, Blind or Disabled (ABD) Medicaid programs
- Persons with a serious mental illness
- Persons with substance use condition/co-occurring
- Persons with a developmental disability
- Persons with high risk medical and behavioral health issues
These opportunities typically include the full continuum of physical health, behavioral health, or integrated health services. Examples: long term care, skilled nursing facilities, inpatient, outpatient services, vocational services, rehabilitation services, peer and family support, case management, etc.
Both full and part-time availability will be considered. Work is based on client and project demand. Full-time availability is preferred during active projects.
Positions are home-based (telecommuting) with minimal travel requirements.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have at least two-years of experience writing responses to Medicaid and/or Medicare Managed Care RFPs, within health, behavioral health and/or integrated health domains. Must be able to provide at least one writing sample from work previously done in response to a public sector RFP.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and write to Medicaid requirements. You must excel at researching requirements, best practices, & working with subject matter experts to develop and generate new content based on research, etc.
- Highly organized, with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be available for client project work, conference calls, meetings, etc. during normal business hours.
To Be Considered for Consulting Engagements:
- All candidates should provide a current resume, one-page biography that highlights RFP writing experience (specific bids you’ve written to and specific subject matter), and a recent RFP response writing sample (redacted of client-specific content) for consideration.
- Graphic Designers should provide a small portfolio of work.
Inter-Growth is a national professional services firm that helps health and human services organizations grow and evolve by providing business development, transformation management and performance optimization solutions.
We are looking for new team members who support our philosophy, principles and dedication to quality while focusing on our clients’ successes. We take pride in our expertise, compassion and flexibility.
If you are interested in working with a values-based company dedicated to supporting client success in the health and human services arena, we want to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.inter-growth.com
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse RFP Writer jobs in Phoenix, Arizona: