Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Legal Jobs in Atlanta, GA
The primary goal of the Document Handling Specialist (DHS) is to provide the highest quality document handling support to law firms and legal intensive businesses. DHS services include legal document editing, creation, stripping/cleaning/formatting, conversion, troubleshooting, and the repair of corruption. DHS services may also include data entry as assigned as well as PowerPoint design and excel-focused projects. The DHS provides these remote document handling and administrative services to law firm timekeepers in a relaxed call center environment.
Description of team member duties:
- Serve as the initial contact for legal document and administrative issues and a point of “Level 2” escalation from the technical service desk.
- Excellent Attendance and Dependability.
- Effectively communicate with requesters in a clear, positive, and professional manner (in accordance with Intelliteach script, spelling, grammatical, and related guidelines);
- Accurately diagnose client document issues; gather the necessary information; and perform standard, preliminary research using all relevant available resources;
- Effectively implement the steps found in available resources by following the instructions and using a variety of remote access, user admin, and related tools;
- Clearly and thoroughly document requests for assistance in our ticket management system, and track incidents through to resolution/escalation (per client guidelines);
- After implementing available resources, alert Team Leads for all matters that are yet unresolved during the first fifteen minutes of the initial call (for further research, coaching, take-over, follow-up, or escalation);
- Keep up-to-date with scheduled training (KB articles, ticket review, Internet and classroom training, etc.), make use of downtime for additional review, and communicate any requests for further training.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience desired of new team members:
- Strong computing skills and law firm experience are REQUIRED.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional, accountable, and resourceful “team player” mindset.
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work without close supervision;
- Positive and proactive approach to problem-handling and resolution;
- Keen ability to learn, retain, and use available information and technology;
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to work professionally in a call-center environment (remaining calm and professional with difficult and/or technically-inexperienced requesters).
About Intelliteach, Inc.:
Intelliteach is the global leader in 24-hour service desk support for legal professionals.
No one is more experienced. No one is more knowledgeable. And no one else provides 100% coverage – anytime, all the time.
We take the burdens of many technology support issues – lost time and money, staffing and training challenges, and more – off your plate so you can focus on managing the parts of your business that you do best.
Legal service desk is all we do. We understand how you work and are experienced with the applications you will use, today and tomorrow. Our whole focus is on offering solutions that meet your unique needs.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Legal jobs in Atlanta, Georgia:
API and Data Guru for Legal-tech Startup and Law Firm
Slipakoff & Slomka, PC in Atlanta, GA
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Paralegal - Family Law
Monzingo Legal in Atlanta, GA
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Transactional Legal Assistant
CSR Consulting, Solutions, Results in Atlanta, GA
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter