Seeking a Sr. Level C#/Web UI Developer using common tools based upon the MVC, entity framework. An open source, ASP.NET based application hosted in the Azure cloud.
1. Microsoft ASP.NET version 4
2. Visual Studio 2010 IDE
3. C# Source Code
4. ASP.NET MVC version 2 or higher
5. HTML (4&5) and CSS3
7. LINQ (Language Integrated Query) & lambda expressions
8. Unit Testing (using MSTest or NHunit)
9. Experience with Source Control Management (SCM) system (such as TFS, Git, SVN, etc.)
For immediate consideration please send current resume.
INTELLECT provides local IT staffing services. Our core service areas are contract, contract to hire, and direct hire in the specific areas of:
-Application Development Staffing: software development, software quality assurance, project management, business intelligence and training
-Infrastructure Staffing: infrastructure consulting, security, disaster recovery, wireless networking and more
Posted 3 years ago