Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Looking for driven individual to become a asset of our team and is ready to grow and flourish inside of our company.”
Executive Level Administrator
Location Ashburn, Virginia
Full Time (9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday – Friday)
Statement of Work:
InteliTrac, Inc. is a privately held small business government defense contracting company that specializes in IT and personnel solutions worldwide. We are looking for qualified individuals that can help us grow, define new areas, and move up through the company. The Executive Level Administrator will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to senior level executive. This position requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast-paced environment. The Executive Level Administrator maintains and protects highly confidential corporate information. This includes acting as the first point of contact in person and on calls for executives from internal departments/employees and external clients. This individual will work for the Vice President of Legal & Capture of the company and will manage and work with multiple business functions of the family of companies.
Are you an extremely driven person with a “can-do” attitude? Are you looking to find your place in a company and have the ability to touch many pieces, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Drafting, editing, proof reading document as well as compliance checks for documents that have requirements.
· Compile materials for reports and/or presentations.
· Generate reports in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
· Researching and drafting memorandums that will steer department and corporate policies.
· Assist with developing and implementing work solutions, strategy solutioning, and assisting in compliance in various areas of the company.
· Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent organizational skills.
· Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
· Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
· The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects
· Proven competencies in software applications and programs, particularly Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Excellent word processing and file management skills.
· Good working knowledge of office equipment and procedures including computers, photocopiers, printers, fax machines, mailing equipment, telephone systems, filing systems, etc.
· Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
· Receives visitors in a courteous and professional manner; determines nature of visit and directs accordingly.
· Works independently with minimal supervision or direction.
· Ability to work after hours if necessary.
· The salary range for this position is $35,000 to $45,000, based on experience.