Come join Intel Labs, Intel's premier research group, and experience a world of opportunity!
We are looking for a Senior Hardware Engineer for the essential role of circuit and backend design in a new CPU architecture. Responsibilities for this position would include but not be limited to:
- Hands on involvement in circuit design, circuit design studies, power estimations, power simulations, timing simulations and area estimation
- Conversion of micro-architectural specification to circuit implementation
- Analysis and modeling of power delivery components
- Documentation and presentation of the design work
- Interaction with cross functional and cross site teams to coordinate design effort
- Driving and implementing backend design flows
- Working closely with RTL, micro-architecture and software
- Modeling of backend issues in high level behavioral language such as Matlab and C/C++
- Backend integration of sub components
- Providiing R&D support on complex backend related issues
The ideal candidate should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate
- Strong communication skills and an ability to lead technical tasks
- A problem solver and team player
- An ability and willingness to collaborate with cross-org/cross-geo teams
- Passion for quality and timeliness
- An aptitude to challenge the status quo and drive innovation
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through relevant previous job and/or research experiences.
- Must have a MS or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar technical discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience with the following skill sets:
- Backend design of CPU and SoCs; this includes completed project cycles
- Backend tools/flows and process technology nodes
- Model power supply networks, estimate power dissipation, run timing and area estimates
- RTL, SPICE, Library Characterization, timing simulators
- 6+ years of experience with the above skill sets
- 4+ years of direct experience with CPUs and SoCs
If suitable, please apply here - http://www.intel.com/jobs/jobsearch/index.htm?job=701991
OR email resume to email@example.com
Please refer if you know anyone in similar field.
About Intel Corporation:
Intel Architecture Group (IAG) delivers innovative platforms across computing and communication segments including data centers, mobile and desktop personal computers, handhelds, embedded devices and consumer electronics. Come work with Intel IAG!