· Provides support to clients during each stage of the project.
· Provides training to clients during the project.
· Provides support and guidance to the Project Team to ensure timely and quality customer service.
· Controls costs to ensure project margins are maintained and projects are profitable.
· Develops and implements methods to monitor project progress.
· Maintains and improves standards and best practices followed by the Projects Team.
· May lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new products and technologies.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
· Detail-oriented person that is able to multi-task and manage the specifics of multiple projects and orders.
· Continually provides excellent customer service by phone and e-mail to clients and vendors.
· Effectively works with departments by following processes so orders are managed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
· Communicates effectively with team members and clients by telephone, e-mail and in person.
· Able to plan ahead, prioritize and multi-task in a high stress environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Basic computer and operating system knowledge.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Office and online applications.
· Strong organizational skills, attention-to-detail and adaptable to changing products and processes.
· Experience with basic accounting practices and strong math aptitude.
Education and Experience:
· 2-5 years’ experience in project management or similar field.
· Preferred background in computer technology and/or telecommunications industry.
· Competitive pay with experience, vacation and personal paid time-off, health, dental, vision and other insurance options.
About Integrated Health Systems:
Integrated Health Systems is the fastest growing technology solutions and support provider in the Senior Living market. We offer:
• Start-to-finish IT solutions so that Senior Living staff can focus on providing healthcare vs. managing IT issues. • A formula for success that uses advanced, industry-specific technology solutions. • Technology designed to manage technology. • Flexible, immediate response support solutions to keep users productive and operational.
Integrated Health Systems removes the complexity of technology by providing our clients with proven technology solutions, including cloud-based solutions, affordable EMR technology solutions, and immediate IT support solutions. Our goal....meet the IT needs of our clients with lower cost solutions, higher performance products, and unmatched service and support.