Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago.
“Great opportunity for long term employment!”
This position is supporting Healthcare Minimally Invasive Therapies Digital Projects, Programs, and Initiatives. The primary responsibility of this resource will be the re-authoring of web content from legacy sources into our current CMS platform. The resource will enter the content into predefined web templates using our CMS platform which is AEM (Adobe Experience Manager). The task will primarily involve copying content from word documents and pasting it into the AEM templates. Attention to detail is a critical component of this task.
• Independence - needs regular direction to perform job duties
• Communication skills - Good verbal & written skills with strong customer-service orientation
• Quality - Solutions developed require review before implementation to ensure quality
• Web Content Management Systems (CMS) – experience working in Website CMS systems is preferred, but not required.
• Technical proficiency - has been trained on required technologies and can handle basic assignments in Website development, specifically in:
We are one of the few staffing agencies trying to make a difference in the staffing industry by disclosing as many of the details regarding our open positions upfront.
• InSync Staffing is an Ethical staffing operation, we will NEVER present your resume to our client without obtaining your consent.
• The majority of our clients are large employers hiring hundreds of contract professionals.
• On average, one out of 5 placements we make convert to a permanent employee.
• We offer full health/dental/vision and 401K benefits to all of our contractors.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Web Specialist jobs in Boulder CO USA:
Parallel Path in Boulder, CO
Posted 3 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Confidence Interval in Broomfield, CO
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Amazon Web Services in Broomfield, CO
Posted 18 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA