Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Web Specialist Jobs in Boulder, CO
“Excellent Opportunity !”
This position is supporting Healthcare Minimally Invasive Therapies Digital Projects, Programs, and Initiatives. The primary responsibility of this resource will be the re-authoring of web content from legacy sources into our current CMS platform. The resource will enter the content into predefined web templates using our CMS platform which is AEM (Adobe Experience Manager). The task will primarily involve copying content from word documents and pasting it into the AEM templates. Attention to detail is a critical component of this task.
• Independence - needs regular direction to perform job duties
• Communication skills - Good verbal & written skills with strong customer-service orientation
• Quality - Solutions developed require review before implementation to ensure quality
• Web Content Management Systems (CMS) – experience working in Website CMS systems is preferred, but not required.
• Technical proficiency - has been trained on required technologies and can handle basic assignments in Website development, specifically in:
Who is inSync Staffing?
inSync Staffing is a US operation, employing all services and support staff in the USA!
inSync Staffing is a NO FEE Staffing Agency
We are one of the few staffing agencies trying to make a difference in the staffing industry by disclosing as many of the details regarding our open positions upfront.
inSync is an Ethical staffing operation, we will NEVER present your resume to our client without speaking with you and obtaining your consent.
The majority of our clients are large employers hiring hundreds of contract professionals.
On average, one out of 5 placements we make convert to a permanent employee.
We offer full health/dental/vision and 401K benefits to all of our contractors.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Web Specialist jobs in Boulder, CO: