Sorry, this job was closed 9 months ago.
“Great Career Opportunity!!”
This position is supporting Healthcare Minimally Invasive Therapies Digital Projects, Programs, and Initiatives. The primary responsibility of this resource will be the re-authoring of web content from legacy sources into our current CMS platform. The resource will enter the content into predefined web templates using our CMS platform which is AEM (Adobe Experience Manager). The task will primarily involve copying content from word documents and pasting it into the AEM templates. Attention to detail is a critical component of this task.
• Independence - needs regular direction to perform job duties
• Communication skills - Good verbal & written skills with strong customer-service orientation
• Quality - Solutions developed require review before implementation to ensure quality
• Web Content Management Systems (CMS) – experience working in Website CMS systems is preferred, but not required.
• Technical proficiency - has been trained on required technologies and can handle basic assignments in Website development, specifically in:
Posted date: 9 months ago
Browse Web Specialist jobs in Boulder CO USA:
Quicksilver Scientific, Inc in Lafayette, CO
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Parallel Path in Boulder, CO
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Partnerships, Inc. in Broomfield, CO
Posted 16 days ago on iCIMS