Social Media Specialist – Fresno, CA
We are looking for a motivated, self-starter with experience working with various social media platforms to join our corporate office team at PrideStaff in Fresno. PrideStaff, Inc. is a fast growing national staffing and employment agency providing staffing and recruiting for multiple industries and job openings. PrideStaff is seeking a high energy, full-time Social Media Assistant. This position is responsible for supporting marketing functions such as branding, social media, and maintaining PrideStaff’s online reputation. This role will work closely with the Digital Marketing Specialist and marketing team to coordinate marketing initiatives across multiple platforms, ensuring consistency in voice, and building customer relationships and brand awareness.
Role & Responsibilities
· Maintain brand reputation on digital platforms
· Monitor online customer experiences through brand mentions and reviews
· Tactfully address customer concerns on public platforms
· Assist the Digital Marketing Specialist in observing trends and compiling data on customer experiences
· Maintain social media presence and deliver content on platforms including (but not limited to): Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Yelp, etc.
· Coordinate social media coverage for events
· Stay up-to-date with social trends, behaviors, and content usage
· Assist with social media audits
· 1-2 years of related marketing experience
· Exposure to social media best practices and techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations
· Experience with social media management tools and software
· Writing and graphic design experience
More about PrideStaff
PrideStaff Inc. is a nationally recognized staffing organization that has been in business for almost 40 years and always on the cutting edge of what’s trending for the industry. Landing a career at PrideStaff means you are joining a close-knit, dynamic working environment, focused on providing the best possible results to clients, associates and franchisees. PrideStaff is a big believer in the importance of teamwork. The leaders of PrideStaff work from the ground-up to ensure that they have the most talented and versatile teams in place, teams who can work together to make smart, strategic decisions and bring their mission to life. Now is your chance to become a contributor in bringing PrideStaff’s mission to life.
About Insurance Relief
Insurance Relief was founded by insurance professionals to serve the needs of the insurance industry. We use our extensive understanding of the industry to design effective staffing strategies that help our clients become more productive and efficient. Our specialized expertise also helps us make the best possible matches between insurance organizations and job seekers.
Our Mission: Consistently provide client experiences focused on what they value most.
Posted 28 days ago