Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“We aim to create Clean, Safe, and Engaging Communities where people are happy to live and proud to call home!”
Inspire Communities is looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team. This position will work with the rest of the Sales and Marketing team to gather data about internal and external customer satisfaction by using clerical, analytical and other administrative duties. We are looking for an energetic and collaborative individual to fill this role, who can bring their passion for customer experience and satisfaction to support Inspire's customer-based organization.
Some of the responsibilities may include:
· Successfully utilizes various marketing functions (i.e., community proposals, presentations, brochures, industry event registrations and planning, photography session(s) coordination, various websites, social media, press/media, awards/rankings, videos, etc.).
· Develops and executes dynamic marketing campaigns for the Company’s community portfolio, as well as internal clients, products, services, and content.
· Coordinates the creation of marketing content as needed (i.e., emails, blog posts, graphics, videos, offline collateral, etc.), with an emphasis on event and membership marketing content.
· Monitors day-to-day activity of the Company’s Google page(s), Facebook, Instagram, SEO, and website.
· Collaborates with the Company Sales Coordinator(s) on optimizing advertising to drive leads and results.
· Collects and analyzes marketing data (i.e., campaign results, conversion rates, website traffic, etc.).
· Collaborates with the Company Sales team(s) regarding support for communities, scheduling photography sessions, staging deliveries, etc.
· Evaluates and assists each assigned community in creating, setting up, and/or building liaisons with unique marketing avenues based on hot points of customer base.
· Works with the community staff to seek out big box employers, community outreach programs, sports leagues, etc. and develop creative marketing where applicable.
· Performs and/or assumes other tasks as directed by any person authorized to give such instructions or assignments.
Must have advanced knowledge working with computer systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and the internet and social media. Strong organizational and planning skills, as well as the ability to clearly express ideas, information, and motivate and provide feedback are a must to perform well in this position. Must have strong multi-tasking skills.
A college degree (BA or equivalent) in Business, Marketing, or a related field of study is required. Two to five years of work experience in a similar role or related field is preferred. A background in the housing industry is also strongly preferred.
Inspire Communities has extensive experience managing and developing manufactured home communities and RV resorts across the country. Our seasoned leadership team works to develop industry best practice and innovative ideas to improve our communities. As one of the largest owner-operators, we create vibrant, affordable communities for families and Active Adults. Our RV resorts are located in attractive vacation destinations for seasonal travelers.
By the end of the decade, we will be widely recognized as the #1 Owner and Operator of Manufactured Home and RV communities in the United States. Our Company will be widely recognized for enhancing the lives of our residents and their communities.
Every Day – Every Way – Inspire Someone Today!