Quality Analyst position is a direct hire opportunity at one of growing clients.
The Quality Analyst is responsible for analyzing production and quality data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all pertinent QC and Production data has been entered into proprietary database on a timely basis.
- Analyze data to identify daily trends, product/formula trends, testing and/or equipment trends.
- Provide comprehensive reports to QC and Production Management.
- Complete all pertinent customer Infinity Reports. Ensure data is accurate and timely.
- Review all customer reporting and identify any areas requiring further investigation.
- Enter new product specification and maintain existing specifications.
- Train QC Technicians in Infinity.
- Update Infinity and provide recommendations to QC Manager for maximum usage of software.
- Cross train with Quality Control Technicians and Quality Control Supervisor to ensure proper coverage of QC responsibilities.
Responsibilities for Equipment:
- Ensure proper working order of all QC test equipment
- Mange calibration and preventive maintenance of all QC test equipment
- Identify new and replacement equipment
- Manage interface between equipment and Infinity
- Special Projects including testing, data collection and analysis of raw materials, in process product, finished product and packaging materials
Required Skills and Experience:
- GED or High School Diploma
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to work with numbers, perform calculations and possess mechanical abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with limited supervision
- Communication Skills ~ must work closely with all departments and management levels
- Maintain positive self, department and company image
- Keep up with fast paced work environment and record data as required in timely manner
Equipment and Tools Used:
- Use and maintain the following equipment ~ Refractometer, Salt Titrator, Acid Titrator, PH Meter, Color Meter, Moisture Metere, Viscometer, and Constometer, various gages, torque meters and other equipment as required
Hours are flexible to work 7-3:30 or 7:30-4.
Must pass a drug test, physical and background check.
About Innovative Recruiting Solutions, Inc:
Innovative Recruiting Solutions, launched in 2010, is one of Western and Central New York's fastest growing Technical and Professional Staffing Firms with 25 years of recruiting and placement expertise. We are in the business of assisting people find solid opportunities and assisting companies find exceptional talent. Making good matches, bringing people together, helping people advance their careers is our only business. Our core values exemplify who we are. Our relationships are built on Integrity, Honesty and Trust. For us, it's all about building those relationships and creating value, value to our clients, value to our employees and value to our community. We offer best in class placement services, resume review and optimization, confidential employment and career evaluation, all in strict confidence.
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
Please visit Simply Hired.com for more details and other Innovative positions. Indeed is no longer carrying ours... and many other companies job postings so please check out Simply hired for a more thorough listing of jobs in the area.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.