Process Technician (Optics/Injection Mold) B Shift
A great opportunity for an Process Technician (2nd shift) to work for a growing Optics company in Rochester
Experience will include operation and set up of Injection Molds.
Primary responsibility will be to set up and run the plastic injection mold machines.
For more details, please visit Simply Hired.com on our other Innovative positions. Indeed is no longer carry ours and many other companies job postings so check out Simply hired for a more thorough listing of jobs in the area.
Optics experience is highly preferred but candidates with plastic injection mold experience will also be considered.
2nd shift hours may be a 5 day 8 hr. day or a 4 day 10 hr. day.
Pay is flexible and will be based on the candidates experience.
To be considered you MUST HAVE the following qualifications:
- Working knowledge of mold design, operation and maintenance practices.
- 5-10 years experience in molding optics desired or a minimum 5 years plastic molding and set-up.
- Basic understanding of Injection Molding machine Robotics and automation.
- Optical manufacturing and/or inspection experience a plus
- Understands the quality standards for a clean work space in the operations department.
- Manufacturing production experience.
- Familiar with ISO 9000 Standards & SPC practices.
- Effective interpersonal, communication skills and is a team player.
- Experience with customer satisfaction requirements
- Follows and adheres to safe work practices and leads by example.
This would be a temp to hire position offering excellent compensation package to include great benefits once direct.
To be considered for this position must have solid work history and professional references.
About Innovative Recruiting Solutions, Inc:
Innovative Recruiting Solutions, launched in 2010, is one of Western and Central New York's fastest growing Technical and Professional Staffing Firms with 25 years of recruiting and placement expertise. We are in the business of assisting people find solid opportunities and assisting companies find exceptional talent. Making good matches, bringing people together, helping people advance their careers is our only business. Our core values exemplify who we are. Our relationships are built on Integrity, Honesty and Trust. For us, it's all about building those relationships and creating value, value to our clients, value to our employees and value to our community. We offer best in class placement services, resume review and optimization, confidential employment and career evaluation, all in strict confidence.
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
Please visit Simply Hired.com for more details and other Innovative positions. Indeed is no longer carrying ours... and many other companies job postings so please check out Simply hired for a more thorough listing of jobs in the area.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate
individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.