A Top 100 company in Rochester, New York specializing in automation is seeking a Materials Coordinator with a solid manufacturing background.
The primary focus of this role is management of materials used to construct automated manufacturing equipment including procurement, receiving, stocking, inventory management record keeping and ERP entries. An understanding of equipment manufacturing methods as well as familiarity with components and hardware used to construct industrial machinery is essential. Experience in a Job Shop or Machine Building environment is a plus. ERP experience, particularly with EPICOR is also a plus.
- Maintain proper levels of bulk supplies.
- Requisition raw materials need for fabrication.
- Receive, unpack stock and inventory purchased items.
- Package and ship Spare Parts.
- Manage and document inventory levels.
- Organize bins and shelves
- Maintain neatness, cleanliness and order of all supply areas.
- Complete and file all required documents. Make all required ERP entries
- Occasionally assist buyer with Administrative tasks.
- Work safely at all times
- Perform other tasks and activities as needed.
Two year degree preferred. Vocational training or other education with applicable experience may also be considered.
At least 2 years of materials management experience in a manufacturing environment. Machine Shop, Tool Room or Machine Building background is preferred.
- General ERP experience including making entries, printing reports, etc. EPICOR experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of components and hardware typically associated with industrial equipment. Ability to read mechanical drawings is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel. CAD experience is a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Good attention to details.
- Good administrative and record keeping skills.
- Ability to routinely lift, carry and move boxes, bins and other items that are sometimes heavy.
- Dexterity needed to sort and handle small parts.
About Innovative Recruiting Solutions, Inc:
Innovative Recruiting Solutions, launched in 2010, is one of Western and Central New York's fastest growing Technical and Professional Staffing Firms with 25 years of recruiting and placement expertise. We are in the business of assisting people find solid opportunities and assisting companies find exceptional talent. Making good matches, bringing people together, helping people advance their careers is our only business. Our core values exemplify who we are. Our relationships are built on Integrity, Honesty and Trust. For us, it's all about building those relationships and creating value, value to our clients, value to our employees and value to our community. We offer best in class placement services, resume review and optimization, confidential employment and career evaluation, all in strict confidence.
We look forward to assisting you in your job search today.
Please visit Simply Hired.com for more details and other Innovative positions. Indeed is no longer carrying ours... and many other companies job postings so please check out Simply hired for a more thorough listing of jobs in the area.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, disability or marital status. We reasonably accommodate individuals with handicaps, disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.