Posted 2 years ago in Biotech/Pharmaceutical
The successful Business Analyst will provide technical, business function, and process expertise for the development, implementation and support of business process and business systems for the Marketing Services organization.
· Provide process analysis and requirements specification support across the following categories of activities: proof of concept projects, enhancement projects, and new solution deployment projects.
· Lead the effort to work with the business to identify functional and technical requirements.
· Lead the translation of business requirements into design specifications and appropriate test case and test script development. Provide subject matter expertise when needed.
· Work with Solutions Architects, Application and Infrastructure Developers and Customer Service Support to define business solutions, ensuring their alignment with business strategies and priorities and target benefits.
· Liaise with Application Developers, Infrastructure Developers and the Support Organization to ensure effective transition and understanding of requirements.
· Provide expert knowledge of business processes, business data, current applications and systems. Understands business and technology drivers and impact of probable changes.
· Help assess, prioritize and effectively communicate customer needs, and initiate projects in partnership with the business, Client Engagement Directors and Solution Delivery.
· Requirements gathering, documentation, submission, testing
o Use Cases
o Process mapping
· Meeting facilitation: preparing agendas, supporting materials, documentation
· Change Management: working with various groups in coordination of release management & communications
· Collaborate with process owners to identify and improve technology based solutions that optimize the performance, capability and competitiveness of business processes.
· Provide expertise and experience in the design, development or evaluation and procurement of new systems through technology or process consulting.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
· Minimum five years experience as a business analyst
· Requirements elicitation and analysis
· Strong relationship management and communication skills
· Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
· Advanced degree in relevant field
· Evidence of strong Life Sciences business knowledge and acumen
· Experience in delivering marketing systems a plus; specifically campaign management and marketing analytics
We believe that people are our most valuable assets and it is people who will ensure our success. Our business environment is dynamic, typified by a high degree of competition and rapid technological advances. Success in such a situation demands that we continuously challenge ourselves to higher levels of individual and collective performance. Toward this, we aim to provide an enabling and positive environment that will motivate our associates and facilitate achievement and maintenance of superior levels of performance. We believe in furthering the development of the person as a whole. Professional skills and knowledge are emphasized by his personal and emotional well being. We strive to provide a climate that nurtures the holistic development of our associates. Innovative Development has opportunities for experienced and all level IT professionals. This includes full-time, part-time and sub-contracting opportunities.
Browse business analyst jobs in Wilmington, Delaware:
Fireflypros INC - Springfield, PA
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Fireflypros INC - Springfield, PA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
AETEA Information Technology Inc - Wilmington, DE
Posted 11 days ago on Dice