We are seeking a seasoned Network Architect with data center relocation and consolidation experience who is capable of advising clients about design pros/cons, migration strategies, implementation strategies, systems management and overall best practices. This individual will function as part of a larger team comprised of other technology Subject Matter Experts.
- Extensive network architecture experience with a focus on infrastructure and design as it pertains to data center relocation and consolidation
- Excellent Cisco IOS and NX-OS skills
- Excellent routing, switching and firewall skills
- Cisco certifications recommended
- Technical Project Management experience
- Technical Project Lead experience
- Data center relocation and consolidation
- Large, highly available enterprise environments with mixed physical and virtual infrastructure
- Multi-tiered infrastructure environments (Multi-zoned DMZ and network designs)
- High Availability Infrastructure Design including clustering
- Enterprise-class load balancing
- Enterprise-class backup solutions
- Disaster Recovery infrastructure architecture (F5 3-DNS, BIG-IP)
- Enterprise Availability monitoring tools (Tivoli, Cisco Prime/Unified, HP OpenView)
- Best Practice documentation for an enterprise environment
- Systems administration and support for network operating system and management software
- Design and implementation network high availability configurations
- Technical consulting services for network environment
- Optimization recommendations for network environment
- Change review and technical input for network environment
- Project focal point for network architecture
- This is a largely telecommute position with onsite presence required for project startup and multiple migration weekends.
- Please respond with a Microsoft Word formatted version of your resume.
- Applicant must provide laptop with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
About Innovative Data Technologies, Inc.:
Innovative Data Technologies provides trained and certified professional staff dedicated to developing and implementing business solutions that keep your information systems manageable and reliable.