Junior Procurement Support SpecialistInnovative Consulting & Management Services, LLC Arlington, VA, USA
Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical, Retirement, Vision
Why Work Here?
Awesome company to work for with excellent growth potential.
Work location: Arlington, VA. Work will be primarily remote.
ICMS is seeking a Junior Procurement Support Specialist to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).
Junior Procurement Support Specialist will support CISA’s Contracting Officers in the COCO with day-to-day contract award and management activities. The Junior Procurement Support Specialist shall generate pre-award documentation for program requirements. Pre-award documentation must include the minimum requirements for the action as per applicable regulatory requirements, DHS, and CISA guidance. Reviews shall be obtained and completed as per CISA policy.
The Junior Procurement Support Specialist shall:
- Ensure packages are reviewed and cleared in accordance with (IAW) review policy guidelines and submitted for award IAW specified PALT or, if the action is submitted after the package submission deadline has passed which does not afford the contractor the number of days prescribed for PALT to complete the action, the package must be reviewed and cleared IAW review policy guidelines, and approved for award at minimum two (2) business days prior to the start date for the action. Any exceptions to this standard will be issued on a case-by-case basis.
- Prepare solicitations for assigned requirements. Solicitation types include Request for Quotes (RFQs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), Invitation for Bid (IFB), or Request for Task Order Proposals (RFTOP). Contractor shall ensure evaluation factors, instructions to offerors, and the SOW/SOO/PWS are complete and crosswalk with each other.
- Include appropriate FAR and agency clauses and applicable terms and conditions in the solicitation and subsequent award. Additionally, the Contractor shall recommend and prepare unique terms and conditions, as required.
- Assist in development of a pricing methodology for the solicitation.
- Publish or distribute the solicitation based on CISA COCO personnel instructions; ensuring the contract file includes confirmation of successful publishing or distribution.
- Prepare source selection and award decision documentation.
- Assist the Contracting Officer to conduct discussions or interchanges, request clarifications, or other communications with vendors, if interactions are required.
- Prepare all required contract award documentation for assigned actions. Award documentation also includes ancillary documentation such as, but not limited to, COR delegation letters and draft Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS) entries.
- Document delays in the OPO tracking system and reported to the cognizant CO at the time the delay occurs.
- The Junior Procurement Support Specialist shall support the administration of awards for program requirements. Junior Procurement Support Specialist shall compile, develop, generate, and maintain file documentation for contract requirements. The Junior Procurement Support Specialist shall:
- Ensure assigned contract files contain all post-award administration documentation and evidence of submission to relevant stakeholders.
- Research, coordinate, and prepare post-award actions for stakeholders.
- Establish and ensure effective lines of communication with stakeholders; providing accurate and current advice tailored to the acquisition and federal/agency requirements.
- Identify problems early and ensure Contracting Officer is notified.
- Update contract tracking logs
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management is required; or a high school diploma with additional 5 years of relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of Government procurement experience is required.
- Skills, experience, and expertise (see below) to successfully perform and manage multiple procurement support functions and tasks is required.
- Are able to independent research and analyze contract and financial data.
- Have strong communication skills to interface with CISA’s CO/CSs and program office personnel.
- Are motivated self-starters who are comfortable working in an environment with incomplete and inconsistent documentation.
- Prior experience using the PRISM contract writing system, and the Federal Financial Management System (FFMS).
- CISA or DHS experience is highly desired.
- Ability to pass the necessary background checks. Ability to obtain, and maintain, a favorable Fitness determination.
ICMS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, and paid time off.
ICMS is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
About Innovative Consulting & Management Services, LLC:
Posted date: 16 days ago