Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago.
“Challenging and Exciting Work Enviroment”
IT Desktop /Network Admin/Consultant
IT consulting company seeks Desktop / Network Administrator. Qualified candidate must have great customer service skills and able to work with wide range of personalities. This position requires the candidate to provide phone support to various clients. The candidate must be
good on the phones, patient, and a clear communicator. Must be able to effectively troubleshoot a wide variety of issues and document and perform root cause analysis.
• Windows 2012/2016 Server
• Virtualization (VMWare, Microsoft, Citrix)
• Active Directory/Group Policy
• Exchange Server 2010/2012/2016/ Office 365
• Small-Medium Business Applications - Quickbooks, CRM and Office Applications
• Enterprise level AntiVirus and Backup – Storage Craft, Acronis, Azure, Sophos, Malwarebytes
• General LAN and WAN Troubleshooting Skills
• Firewall/routers – SonicWALL and Similar
• Virtual Private Network (VPN)
• Wireless/Remote Access
• Network and Local Printers
• Microsoft Office 2013/2016
• Workstation troubleshooting (DHCP issues, printer issues, file share
permissions, Virus removal)
• Smartphones (iPhone, Android)
• Knowledge of Labtech or Kaseya a plus
• Setup, configuration, and maintenance of Windows Servers
• Implementation of Hosted Exchange E-mail services
• Support Windows Servers & Active Directory
• Physical to Virtual Migrations, support, and maintenance
• Configuration of Firewalls/Routers
• Troubleshoot LAN/WAN connectivity issues
• Troubleshoot internet connectivity problems
• Virus and spyware detection and removal
• Desktop support for multiple users in multiple locations
• Configuration of iPhone & Android
• Install and set up network printers
• Outlook and E-mails
• Microsoft Office Suite
REQUIRED EDUCATION, DEMONSTRATED EXPERIENCE, AND/OR CERTIFICATION:
1. CompTIA A+ certification and NETWORK + Certifications (other certifications
may be accepted in lieu of those listed).
2. MCSE or Real-world Experience dealing in Microsoft Environments
3. Computer Degree is desirable.
***MUST BE A US CITIZEN***
Location: Chino office
Starting Wage Hourly: Negotiable based on Skill Set and Experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
We at Innovative are a solutions provider company striving to make your business smarter and more efficient. We are not looking to just "sell", but to educate you so you can make the best decisions for your company. From Technical Solutions, Installs, and Cabling to Communications and Automation--We Solve That!
Whether you need remote or on-site services, we solve your problems without the hassle and intrusion of your space. With an eye on your bottom-line, we provide service and make product recommendations that meet your service and budget requirements.
We Solve That! This is not just a sales gimmick we use to promote ourselves, but rather the core of who we are and the way we run our business. With Innovative, you get the technological expertise and 24/7 service you need where you need it from your office, car, home and all points in between.
Any technology problem, any time, We Solve That!
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Network Administrator jobs in Chino CA USA:
Unical Aviation, Inc. in City of Industry, CA
Posted 28 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Resource Computer Solutions in Upland, CA
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Paramount Global Services in La Mirada, CA
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter